Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Codger

Lord George Kapland
All Gaia Cash Offers.

This. They're all scams used to drum up information to spam the hell out of you, and/or dump a bunch of spyware/malware on your computer. It's the same thing on Facebook, with their games and their "offers".

The best way to get Gaia cash is to buy it yourself. That's the only safe way to do it.
Kanashii Sakura Uta
xx_MerciPourleVenin_x
derekkoch
FREE Hilarious Jokes Daily
Do you like to laugh? Get the funniest jokes sent to your inbox for FREE!
Free! No purchase required to receive Gaia Cash within minutes.
Simply provide your email address and game on.

The people who provide this and many other newsletters have left me with nasty amounts of spyware, adware,malware, etc. I had a laptop fry under all the bulk of it. It is also first on the list on it's tab, so many people with not-so-great protection will fall for it.
TL;DR - E-mails that infect your computer real bad!

ya!!!!!! iv had that happen to me two
i got a bunch of spam and no cash
thnx

I've the same problem with that offer as well. Dx

I tried that offer--Didn't put in any info or anything.. Looked over the offers, said no to all of them... Won't be getting my gaia cash... But now I'm afraid of the malware. D :

Advanced Plague

Glow Styx
bsod Slushie
Is there any offers that are like legit at all?
Ever single one I've tried before and now got me nothing.
Shouldn't they be tested or something?...

heart

The Home Depot one is pretty legit.

Home Depot didn't work for me ):
Buuuut
The Fastweb.com did! (:
I've gotten some cash from a few offers, but here recently none have been working for me.

The one where you get free jokes hasn't worked anytime I've tried it and it should be removed.

Roxaile's Waifu

Dapper Sex Symbol

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
I completed the myserveys.com thing and i didnt get the 195 gaia cash form it D:

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
i did the "apply for a discover card now' and its been about an hour, and i still do not have my gaia cash. will i ever get it or is this a fraud????
iiPurpleSprinklez
xx_MerciPourleVenin_x
derekkoch

The people who provide this and many other newsletters have left me with nasty amounts of spyware, adware,malware, etc. I had a laptop fry under all the bulk of it. It is also first on the list on it's tab, so many people with not-so-great protection will fall for it.

thnx

Same thing happend to me.

same things keep on happening to me sad tsk!

Wolf

xx_MerciPourleVenin_x
derekkoch

thnx

Well I got my Gaia Cash from this one, but got a lot of inappropriate e-mails from them and A LOT of spam.
So I'm glad that that one an be removed, if it can.
no deals on my acount

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
derekkoch

Edit: Wait, wait, wait. I actually posted the first post in one of these official thread? I didn't even notice. Hello Gaians of the future, chances are you're reading this!

he is right ive gotten SOO much malware and spyware and no gaia cash what do i do? Can you add the cash manually

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I went thru the steps of an offer from Crossings book club, signed up, commitment and all, that was February 24, and I still haven't received my Gaia cash for it. They say that Offerpal is investigating it, but, PLEASE, almost 2 months later. I'm sure I'll never see my Gcash and I advise anyone reading this not to take the Crossings Book Club offer. Oh... and it was my first attempt at getting cash from an offer so I know I'll never try another offer again.

Once burned, twice shy...........Delilah crying

Aged Gaian

10,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
derekkoch

Edit: Wait, wait, wait. I actually posted the first post in one of these official thread? I didn't even notice. Hello Gaians of the future, chances are you're reading this!

I've got the cash from this.
/coughusedadifferentemailcough

• The best way to do these offers is to not do them. I've had 4 laptops crash due to the malware, spyware, and trojans that were from the offers. Plus some of the offers that you have to pay for, are still taking money out of my bank account after canceling them 4 months ago.

If you want Gaia Cash, you're better off buying it directly from Gaia itself or buying a Cash card form the store.

Loyal Exhibitionist

Sounds like a lot of people are having problems with OfferPal reaching to the point where they have to give sensitive personal information or having to reformat their computer due to a massive spam of spyware/malware.

Might as well just remove OfferPal entirely and leave it to buying gaia cash manually from this site or using cash cards you can buy at stores.

That's what I think anyway. It's a lot more safer, don't you think?
The "Offerpal ID: 215286899" is... strange, to say the least. Why? Because its minimum requirement is that you're at least 35 years old and work for a major company. Last time I checked most Gaian users are teenagers or in their twenties.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff