Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Exhibitionist

Enix Ona Demonie
Get rid of ALL Arcemax or whatever. I got no GC and they're known for Spyware/Malware.

agreed
i tried one and i think i got a virus D:

7,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
the only one that ever worked for me was downloading gamevance
oh and the tasks. like the "do these shoes match?" one. I liked that one
it only gave a little cash but no info needed and you just click buttons for twenty minutes
there should be more like those
This is nowhere FREE as you said ¬¬

I've read all the "offers" you're giving to us... it's supposed it's FREE gaia cash, but I don't see how having to make a buy to get FREE gaia cash is considered FREE!!!!

-_- This is totally dissapointing, I tought I would get the chance to get cash but turns out in my crap-of-a-country I CAN'T BUY IT!!!! And paypal actually owes me 2 times I bouth cash trough it mad

C'mon, better change the "Free Cash!" slogan for something more true as "Take Offers to buy, Earn Cash"... that is way more ethic...

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
FREE halirious jokes every day

u giv ur email and it 'sends' u an email to confirm it but i ve tried it three times never getting the im message angry sad

Ruthless Exhibitionist

gaia wants us to get viruses? D:

6,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
ii_BabyCakex_ii
FREE halirious jokes every day

u giv ur email and it 'sends' u an email to confirm it but i ve tried it three times never getting the im message angry sad

i got the confirmation email but never recieved my points...your not missing out on much
rolleyes

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Keep in mind people that Most to or ALL of these will leave your e-mail filled with spam. However, if you push hard enough, you do get paid for surveys.

If you are using Offerpal:

After you get to the last page of a survey, take a screen shot. Save this, and upload it to photobucket.

After 24 hours, file a ticket for the offer under "Diplay offer status"

File a ticket using the correct e-mail.

Give them the direct link to the completed survey screenshot in the ticket.

Even after this, it may take a few days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay away from:

Anything with DOWNLOADS, like a smiley toolbar, coupon toolbar, ANY toolbar. THESE ARE BAD.

Do NOT read e-mails from offers unless they need you to activate an account, and the offer says "After registration"

About paid ones:

USE A PRE-PAID card for these. Most, if not all will sign you up for some other crap for a free "trial" that you have to cancle, and if it is not cancled, its like $60 a month. For example, Video Professor. Great Offer, just know it signs you up for something. If you are on a pre-paid card, they cannot take anything out after the card is used up, and cannot wreck your bank account.

Also, use CORRECT e-mail and info. If they suspect your info is wrong, they will decline your Cash, and possibly ban you from further offers.

Make sure to add your phone number to the NATIONAL DO NOT CALL LIST. This will reduce spam phone calls. Or, do what I do and give your phone number just one digit off, i.e last four digits be 1235 instead of 1234.

Dapper Vampire

12,915 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
There are hardly any offers for us here in Sweden sad
Enix Ona Demonie
Get rid of ALL Arcemax or whatever. I got no GC and they're known for Spyware/Malware.

Same. No cash.

The Home Depot one worked though. whee
I did the Earn fast cash by taking online surveys! and the site was called surveyhead i still dont have my gaia cash but something is making me more nervous...is there any virus in that site?

Tipsy Wench

13,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
bsod Slushie
Is there any offers that are like legit at all?
Ever single one I've tried before and now got me nothing.
Shouldn't they be tested or something?...

heart

The Home Depot one is pretty legit.
_xX Es-One Xx_
Or, do what I do and give your phone number just one digit off, i.e last four digits be 1235 instead of 1234.

They can refuse to give you Gaia Cash if you lie on the forms.
All Gaia Cash Offers.

Original Cat

no way i touch this!

last time i had over 150 spy wear files added and killed this computer.this computer was down for months to do a clean sweep .delete firefox ,windows,adobe ,and acrobat.i am still load the adobe and acrobat files to work with the home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff