Welcome to Gaia! ::

Get rid of ALL Arcemax or whatever. I got no GC and they're known for Spyware/Malware.
I've done a few of the offers, and I have yet to get Gaia Cash from them. Both of them were Arcamax offers like the one listed earlier. They both have been "completed" for a few days now.

One was:
Get FREE recipe newsletters by email!
Do you like to cook? Enjoy easy and delicious recipes sent to your inbox daily.
Offerpal ID: 213891639
04/01/2010

And the other was:
FREE Politics Newsletter!
The 2008 Presidential Elections are right around the corner. Get up to date with all the latest political news from social commentary to cartoons. Also, opinions from Pulitzer Prize winners.
Offerpal ID: 213891659
04/01/2010

They both give a TON of spam and they end up subscribing you for stuff you didn't even want, but luckily, I have a spam email account meant just for this type of thing...

I'd really like the Gaia cash, as I'm saving up to get a ton of dolphins heart
Well that was gay...
v.v i did all that crap and didn't get my Gaia cash...
how rude....

Fashionable Millionaire

Quote:
Earn rewards for taking surveys!
The power to influence future products and services is in your hands and companies want to pay you to use it! Sign up in just five minutes to stake your claim in the world of tomorrow!

Free! No purchase required to receive Gaia Cash within minutes.

Gaia Cash awarded when you register with NFO MySurveys and confirm your email and take a first chance survey.

Signed up, confrimed my e-mail and I did the first survey. I checked my Gaia, even logged out and logged in, no Gaia Cash.
When it says, "Cash will be awarded in a few minutes," is it really a few minutes? Only like one of my six offers awarded me.

6,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
derekkoch
FREE Hilarious Jokes Daily
Do you like to laugh? Get the funniest jokes sent to your inbox for FREE!
Simply provide your email address and game on.

The people who provide this and many other newsletters have left me with nasty amounts of spyware, adware,malware, etc. I had a laptop fry under all the bulk of it. It is also first on the list on it's tab, so many people with not-so-great protection will fall for it.
TL;DR - E-mails that infect your computer real bad!

Edit: Wait, wait, wait. I actually posted the first post in one of these official thread? I didn't even notice. Hello Gaians of the future, chances are you're reading this!

yea, i just signed up with them,, got the confirmation and everything..not only do i NOT have said amount of gaia cash, i now have to worry about this too? =.= thanks gaia..

Greedy Gekko

Thanks for making this thread biggrin

I think it would be great of there were some kind of system of rating the offers. That way, you could hear directly from other gaians who tried it out.
Merina Lopez
Quote:
The power to influence future products and services is in your hands and companies want to pay you to use it! Sign up in just five minutes to stake your claim in the world of tomorrow!

Gaia Cash awarded when you register with NFO MySurveys and confirm your email and take a first chance survey.

Signed up, confrimed my e-mail and I did the first survey. I checked my Gaia, even logged out and logged in, no Gaia Cash.
This one didn't work for me either.

Beloved Receiver

Didn't get any cash. If I don't I am not doing any offers... If the offers never worked before... Just take them all down..

Sexy Bear

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
I've done offers before and never gained Gaia Cash, big scam if you ask me.

Fashionable Millionaire

The Fab Four
Merina Lopez
Quote:

This one didn't work for me either.
I know, right? It's best they take it ALL down and go with offers that WILL give results
Is there any offers that are like legit at all?
Ever single one I've tried before and now got me nothing.
Shouldn't they be tested or something?...

heart

Ruthless Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
gaia online iq test not falling for it

Sparkly Fatcat

xx_MerciPourleVenin_x
derekkoch
FREE Hilarious Jokes Daily
Do you like to laugh? Get the funniest jokes sent to your inbox for FREE!
Simply provide your email address and game on.

The people who provide this and many other newsletters have left me with nasty amounts of spyware, adware,malware, etc. I had a laptop fry under all the bulk of it. It is also first on the list on it's tab, so many people with not-so-great protection will fall for it.
TL;DR - E-mails that infect your computer real bad!

ya!!!!!! iv had that happen to me two
i got a bunch of spam and no cash
thnx

i got cash but spam

Omnipresent Warlord

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items