Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRKY
i completed opinion square gaia cash offer. it asks you to download an add on... and i did... then i ran my malware bytes... it had 8 forms of spyware on it. this is my offer code if it helps anything
it was youst a uninion

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
uhmm im here to report about the GamePoints offer... it gives out 8 gaia cash...
i recieved an email 1 day after i reported about this in Question & Assistance ....
here is my proof that i registered...

http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz165/SinXtoxic/gamepoints.png
here check this image its enough proof i think ^^
notice that email highlighted in blue is the email i registered in my Gaia Account

and here is the email that i recieved 1 day after this report..

Ticket ID: ZCD-511603
Subject: Gaia Online-60MSPRD_229568386
Offerpal ID: 60MSPRD_229568386
Offer Name: Sign Up For Gamepoints And Get Gaia Cash
Offer Date: 2010-05-21 07:25:33
Application: Gaia Online
User ID: 25880653

well..... ^^ wish i recieve my gaia cash thanks in advance..
Has anyone been getting the annoying ad with the "You are the 1 million or whatever person to visit"?

Can you see what you can do about that?
Most likely most of the users here aren't 18+ and it could be just another scam thing, plus having that "Congratulations you won" voice being head out of your speakers isn't all that fun either.
It may not be inappropriate, but that "Congratulations you've won" talking add pops up where ever I go. It's almost always that add and it's highly annoying. I'd think the removal of all "This is not a joke - you are the 100,000th visitor!" I don't think it's right we should have to turn our volume to mute to avoid having to hear that annoying add with every single page we'll go to.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Title: Want To Vacation In Australia?

Description: Gaia Cash awarded after you click through and review activities and destinations in Australia.

What's wrong with it: Gives a HTTP 404 error when clicked on, showing that the ad either no longer exists or there is something wrong with the URL. Got that message everytime I clicked on that ad.

Title: Register For FREE To Get Video Chat Compatible With AIM, Yahoo And ICQ
Description: Register For FREE To Get Video Chat Compatible With AIM, Yahoo And ICQ
What's wrong with it: Asks for your credit card information, even though it says you can register for free.

Title: Join the Opinion Square Survey Panel to Start Earning Cash and get Gaia Cash!
Description: Take Surveys for Cash and Prizes at Opinion Square! Create your profile and download the software to get Gaia Cash
What's wrong with it: Asks you to download the software before continuing on to the survey.
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g229/stoudbaker/hmm.png and http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g229/stoudbaker/hmm2.png are not giving me gaia cash and they are circled in black,seems like the only ones that give u cash are the debit cards

Greedy Raider

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
I'll translate it because is in spanish

Title: ¿Do you use a printer? Take our request and make points!

Description: GCash awarded after you take an inquest.

Problem: When you finish the inquest, in the contact offerpal link says that you have to copy and paste a confirmation email that you don't recieve.
Some of the Survey of the Days have me answer an entire survey's worth of questions, and then say I don't qualify for a survey. I finished an entire survey and then they said I get no cash. It also doesn't show up on my 'Missing Cash?' page.

Dapper Lover

I just wanted to say that I can't stand the ads about donating to animal cruelty stuff. I can't donate, and I don't want to think about that when I'm RPing or talking with someone.
the opinion square offer tells you to download an add on its not an add on its malware

Naughty Fairy

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
should take down the RealPlayer (Invasion) one
so I downloaded it since I used to use it before but this was worse than iTunes on windows. Updaters and s**t running in the background using 40-60% of my Dual Core 3.1GHz cpu.
It uses more power to run s**t in the back than it takes for me to watch 2 720p super high quality videos at the same time. uninstalled that s**t when I had the chance.

Ry-Ry Stiles
Some of the Survey of the Days have me answer an entire survey's worth of questions, and then say I don't qualify for a survey. I finished an entire survey and then they said I get no cash. It also doesn't show up on my 'Missing Cash?' page.

I feel your pain. that is some major s**t.

Fashionable Junior

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hello,I have a problem with a survey.
The link seems to be broken.
Name of the offer:BuyVIP - Lo Shopping Club ad iscrizione gratuita
Description:
BuyVip è uno Shopping Club presente in tutta Europa che offre ai suoi soci i prodotti delle migliori marche, con sconti reali fra il 30% ed il 70%
Free! No purchase required to receive Gaia Cash within minutes.
Registrati e conferma via e-mail per ricevere Gaia Cash.
(I live in Italy,just to let you know.)

Naughty Fairy

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ry-Ry Stiles

Yeah Im tired of that s**t.

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Ry-Ry Stiles

This is what made me give up on the offers. I don't mind that I don't qualify, but at least tell me before I waste like 20 minutes answering questions. Seriously, ******** this s**t.
There have been meth ads popping up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces