Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Specter

14,140 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
It says download and install and it will confirm instantly. How long is "instantly?" I've been waiting five minutes and that's cool as long as it actually confirms and gives me my 80 cash. Also, there use to be a way to see which offers of yours were still pending. Is that option still there and if so where can I see this information?

Spoopy Specter

14,140 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I finally got the cash about an hour later but I'm still wondering about the in progress option we use to have. xp

Sleeping User's Comrade

Sparkly Marshmallow

35,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
Southern Rocktopus
It says download and install and it will confirm instantly. How long is "instantly?" I've been waiting five minutes and that's cool as long as it actually confirms and gives me my 80 cash. Also, there use to be a way to see which offers of yours were still pending. Is that option still there and if so where can I see this information?

Wow you're lucky you got that. I've tried for several months now and even have a new hard drive (thank you morons at Geek Squad) in my laptop yet it still says I already completed the RealPlayer offer when I haven't even done it once.

Original Nerd

7,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
Mine's not working either...I hope it takes less than an hour...

Friendly Consumer

24,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
I did mine about 10/15 minutes ago and not crediting

Greedy Businessman

6,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Wall Street 200
Princess Vampirate
Southern Rocktopus

Wow you're lucky you got that. I've tried for several months now and even have a new hard drive (thank you morons at Geek Squad) in my laptop yet it still says I already completed the RealPlayer offer when I haven't even done it once.
i think you need a new pc theirs a new os windows 8

Sleeping User's Comrade

Sparkly Marshmallow

35,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
roozie1
Princess Vampirate
Southern Rocktopus

You mean Gaia has Windows 8 or Real Player has it? and how would you know this?

I don't want Windows 8...

My favorite Pokemon is Drifloon. I like Butterfree too xp

Greedy Businessman

6,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Wall Street 200
Princess Vampirate
roozie1
Princess Vampirate
Southern Rocktopus

You mean Gaia has Windows 8 or Real Player has it? and how would you know this?

I don't want Windows 8...

My favorite Pokemon is Drifloon. I like Butterfree too xp

i mean its in new pcs you need a new pc and a new account for it to work then buy the thing then gift to your account you posted on here

Aged Gaian

15,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gaian 50
roozie1

i mean its in new pcs you need a new pc and a new account for it to work then buy the thing then gift to your account you posted on here
I have a new laptop with Windows 8 and I have made a new Gaia account, aka a mule, and the Real Player doesn't work for me either. Therefor, your statement is incorrect.

Greedy Businessman

6,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Wall Street 200
Prince Wesker
roozie1

I have a new laptop with Windows 8 and I have made a new Gaia account, aka a mule, and the Real Player doesn't work for me either. Therefor, your statement is incorrect.

so i think real player has a error

Aged Gaian

15,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gaian 50
roozie1
Prince Wesker
roozie1

They've been having this issue for months now, I posted in this forum months ago about this problem about real player & other offers and " its the 3rd party" Gaia can do nothing about it. So its pointless to really post to get this fixed because gaia can do nothing xp

Sleeping User's Comrade

Sparkly Marshmallow

35,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
Prince Wesker
roozie1
Prince Wesker
roozie1

They've been having this issue for months now, I posted in this forum months ago about this problem about real player & other offers and " its the 3rd party" Gaia can do nothing about it. So its pointless to really post to get this fixed because gaia can do nothing xp

Yes Gaia can do something about it: they can pay us for it instead of the 3rd party because it'll be too difficult for us to contact the 3rd party and plea our case. The 3rd party has already paid Gaia to display their ad/survey/offer/etc thus Gaia should have no problem forking out the Gaia Cash. do the right thing and make your members happy!

Aged Gaian

15,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gaian 50
Princess Vampirate
Prince Wesker
roozie1
Prince Wesker
roozie1

Yes Gaia can do something about it: they can pay us for it instead of the 3rd party because it'll be too difficult for us to contact the 3rd party and plea our case. The 3rd party has already paid Gaia to display their ad/survey/offer/etc thus Gaia should have no problem forking out the Gaia Cash. do the right thing and make your members happy!
Agreed

Greedy Businessman

6,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Wall Street 200
Princess Vampirate
Prince Wesker
roozie1
Prince Wesker
roozie1

i will give you premium items i am sorry about the money you wasted and time to only find out it was a error on real player not your pc

Sleeping User's Comrade

Sparkly Marshmallow

35,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
roozie1
Princess Vampirate
Prince Wesker
roozie1
Prince Wesker
roozie1

i will give you premium items i am sorry about the money you wasted and time to only find out it was a error on real player not your pc

Why thank you smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces