Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alternis Dim's Significant Otter

Tipsy Healer

15,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
Post more so i can add please.
Im doing this, and waiting for them to be resolved.

- PeanutLabs: Enter a Servey, worth 1000GC. Quick, easy, and most importantly, its kindly free. But there have been people waiting 3, 4, even 5 days now for their cash. If its a (cruel) joke to those who complete offers, then why do you post it up?
- All offer providers: Bing bar, Club Bing, various worths A very scary thing to download a bar, but its from Bing(run by Microsoft) Safe, right? Kinda. It has glitched up IE for me so i had to uninstall it before i could log in. Others say it worked perfectly fine, but then again, No cash. Same with Club Bing: Login, receive no cash.
- PeanutLabs, all offers, vairious worths Stopped working.

more to come.

Rainbow Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
that sucks b cause they work for me

Precious Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
BroKen PanDah
Post more so i can add please.
Im doing this, and waiting for them to be resolved.

- PeanutLabs: Enter a Servey, worth 1000GC. Quick, easy, and most importantly, its kindly free. But there have been people waiting 3, 4, even 5 days now for their cash. If its a (cruel) joke to those who complete offers, then why do you post it up?
- All offer providers: Bing bar, Club Bing, various worths A very scary thing to download a bar, but its from Bing(run by Microsoft) Safe, right? Kinda. It has glitched up IE for me so i had to uninstall it before i could log in. Others say it worked perfectly fine, but then again, No cash. Same with Club Bing: Login, receive no cash.
- PeanutLabs, all offers, vairious worths Stopped working.

more to come.

Thanks for the information. Although one of the Bing offers did work for me, you are right about the glitchy-ness

Tiny Force

22,315 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Noble Shade 100
BroKen PanDah

- PeanutLabs: Enter a Survey, worth 1000GC. Quick, easy, and most importantly, its kindly free. But there have been people waiting 3, 4, even 5 days now for their cash. If its a (cruel) joke to those who complete offers, then why do you post it up?

This isn't broken. It's just misleading. It doesn't say "You will get 1000GC" it said "You will get up too 1000GC" And that means in order to get it, you must qualify for, and complete the surveys they offer, and the rewards for doing them could possibly be "up too 1000GC" each.

BroKen PanDah
All offer providers: Bing bar, Club Bing, various worths A very scary thing to download a bar, but its from Bing(run by Microsoft) Safe, right? Kinda. It has glitched up IE for me so i had to uninstall it before i could log in. Others say it worked perfectly fine, but then again, No cash. Same with Club Bing: Login, receive no cash.

I did both of these, and neither worked for me either. So I said "whatever" and moved on..
You know all of those quizzes that you can do to find out what candymythical animalcharacterTaylor swift song you are? I have yet to get any Gaia Cash from those.
Catalinalyra
You know all of those quizzes that you can do to find out what candymythical animalcharacterTaylor swift song you are? I have yet to get any Gaia Cash from those.

I didn't get cash from them either.
And also, I don't think the help with depression ones work..

Mewling Prophet

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
None of the video ones are working for me right now. Is this happening to anyone else? I have refreshed, done more videos, everything. No GC. ;-; (I'll update if I get it.)

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
As my experience with these type of offers is pretty much the same now as it was months ago.
Some of them work, some of them don't. Some of them work some of the times.

It's all very annoying. But I have gotten some reward from all of the offer groups.

Gambit works very very well for 'just watch' videos, I will not utilize any downloads from them.
Peanut Labs works for the 'pre-qualified' surveys provided you are not disqualified from a survey while completing it.
OfferPal videos seem to work only about 40% of the time for me.
Super Rewards is probably the least successful system out of all of them.
SuperSonicAds works for me most of the time that I use it, but I rarely find anything that I am willing to attempt on thier offers.
And gWallet has a fairly good success rate for me especially with their 'sorta rare' videos.
The Bing Bar for IE gave me a very sneaky virus. -_- DON'T INSTALL IT! I was able to get rid of it, but my dad did it for me, and we got lucky.

Alternis Dim's Significant Otter

Tipsy Healer

15,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
Estilgar
As my experience with these type of offers is pretty much the same now as it was months ago.
Some of them work, some of them don't. Some of them work some of the times.

It's all very annoying. But I have gotten some reward from all of the offer groups.

Gambit works very very well for 'just watch' videos, I will not utilize any downloads from them.
Peanut Labs works for the 'pre-qualified' surveys provided you are not disqualified from a survey while completing it.
OfferPal videos seem to work only about 40% of the time for me.
Super Rewards is probably the least successful system out of all of them.
SuperSonicAds works for me most of the time that I use it, but I rarely find anything that I am willing to attempt on thier offers.
And gWallet has a fairly good success rate for me especially with their 'sorta rare' videos.

Same with me @_@

@Catalinalyra: Under what provider is that one..?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff