Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi everyone,

One of our partners, Peanut Labs, shared an instructional video with us on how to take their surveys. Peanut Labs surveys differ a bit in format with surveys from other offer providers, so that may be stopping some of you from trying them out.

Here it is:

Have fun with those surveys!

8,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

10,425 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
I like the advertiser surveys I get from that, just watching videos and rating on certain aspects, easy and always gives the cash. I haven't really gotten any surveys except those from it yet though

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
That video explained a lot, I didn't understand how to do the Peanut Labs surveys until I watched that. I had no idea what that enable surveys thing was for. But the problem is that it doesn't seem to work for me, which is part of why I was so confused. After watching the video, I see how it's supposed to work, and it's not working. x_x I did the enable survey thing (I did it again right after watching the video to make sure too) and that's it. There's nothing else there. I complete it, and then there are never any surveys. It says something about enable more surveys, but clicking on that just brings up that box again and it asks you the same questions again. Not only that, but once I leave, if I come back, it looks as if I've never done it. It is back to the way it was where it says I can enable the surveys if I answer the questions. Is there any way to fix this? I haven't been able to do anything from Peanut Labs because it doesn't work. And I don't like the rest of the offers they have on there, I only want to do their surveys. So they have been totally useless so far.
gracewar7
Hi everyone,

One of our partners, Peanut Labs, shared an instructional video with us on how to take their surveys. Peanut Labs surveys differ a bit in format with surveys from other offer providers, so that may be stopping some of you from trying them out.

Here it is:

there is no surveys on mine like the page the video showing,there use to be but there is none now

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

I have to do the enabling one daily. It sucks.
thanks wahmbulance

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
everytime i click peanut labs it says there are no options available for me D:

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
stoudbaker
gracewar7
Hi everyone,

Here it is:

there is no surveys on mine like the page the video showing,there use to be but there is none now

everytime i click peanut labs it says there are no options available for me. did you have that problem before? D:
Kiiri Sabanaku
stoudbaker
gracewar7
Hi everyone,

Here it is:

everytime i click peanut labs it says there are no options available for me. did you have that problem before? D:
YEA,HALF OF THEM SAY I WIN 10 CASH BUT I NVR SEE IT >:c

Hesitant Otaku

9,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Invisibility 100

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
What do you mean... "you don't know the right of this?"

O.G. Noob

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
excuse me may i just ask wats the website of this peanut labs?

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Excuse me...does anyone know which surveys don't require personal information? Because all the surveys that I've tried doing but ended up not doing are the ones that require your IRL Name , Adresss , etc. I can infer from the posts in this thread that there are surveys where you just watch a video then rate , etc. However , I just can't seem to find any of those on my Peanut Labs page. Can anyone help? >.<
Well...if it would stop giving the initial info survey over and over again...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff