Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
izZ a chocolate dragon
thanks wahmbulance

Dude iuveur siggy,its HILLARIUOS!!! omg i was laughing at it so hard,my ribs are hurting now!!

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Moonlit Blue
Excuse me...does anyone know which surveys don't require personal information? Because all the surveys that I've tried doing but ended up not doing are the ones that require your IRL Name , Adresss , etc. I can infer from the posts in this thread that there are surveys where you just watch a video then rate , etc. However , I just can't seem to find any of those on my Peanut Labs page. Can anyone help? >.<

The video ones are Gambit not Peanut.

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
I just took the "Which South Park Character Are You?" quiz, took a LOT of time going through upward of 24 pages of having to skip ads and click 25 or more No bubbles (but having to say Yes to at least one each time despite it saying that they're all optional, or it wouldn't let me proceed), after giving it personal information (email, physical address, phone number o_O).

Then after going through all that, it took me to the results page for "Which Super Villain Am I?" instead of the one I took the quiz for. And I didn't get my Gaia Cash. stressed

All that time wasted for nothing.

But even if I HAD gotten my reward, the sheer amount of clicking through crap made the quiz not even worth what was offered for it.

It was just annoying, the questions were low-quality and practically give away the result, the grammar was poor and wrought with misspellings.

Screw you, Peanut Labs. Screw you.
agreed i hate peanut labs they rip you off
Zack Roderick Strife
I just took the "Which South Park Character Are You?" quiz, took a LOT of time going through upward of 24 pages of having to skip ads and click 25 or more No bubbles (but having to say Yes to at least one each time despite it saying that they're all optional, or it wouldn't let me proceed), after giving it personal information (email, physical address, phone number o_O).

Then after going through all that, it took me to the results page for "Which Super Villain Am I?" instead of the one I took the quiz for. And I didn't get my Gaia Cash. stressed

But even if I HAD gotten my reward, the sheer amount of clicking through crap made the quiz not even worth what was offered for it.

It was just annoying, the questions were low-quality and practically give away the result, the grammar was poor and wrought with misspellings.

I find this one is the least often to pay out
i wasnt paid for completing them

Super Sex Symbol

20,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50
Zack Roderick Strife

I took the same quiz, same thing happened to me, no cash, even after going through all that senseless stuff to get to the results page. I reported it in the bar above the page, but I don't know what good that will do. It didn't even register me as having completed it. Stupid quizjungle. I want my 98gc!
It was my first and last time completing an offer.
if they would give u instructions to read we would hav more time to do our jobs

O.G. Hoarder

I never get the cash for doing surveys..never get cash at all...did 7 surveys and didn't receive s**t.

2,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Why is he using Opera?

8,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i have found that peanutlabs is one of the only ones to pay out as long as you take the surveys that are highlighted in blue not the offers from other sites ......Gwallet also seems to be one that pays out consistently

Phantom

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Theres no offers like that in my offer page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff