Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
I registered, downloaded, and installed on the 21st and nothing, but it does say "up to 1 business day," so I gave it some time. Not only have I not gotten my GCash, but my browser's started periodically lagging, then going black; on Gaia, for example, I can see the drop-down menus if I hover over the place where the Home/Shops/etc tabs would be, but I can't see anything else. This happens on any tabs I have open at the time, as well as any tabs I try to open, and I often have to restart my browser, though it sometimes stops (eventually) if I wait it out. I'm not sure if the two things are related, but it's a cause of concern.

Anyone done the Nielsen offer and received, or not received, the grant? And/or experienced browser issues like the one above? I'm on the verge of just cancelling and uninstalling, but since I already gave them my info, I'd at least like to get my GCash out of the deal.

Edit: Jan 06, and I finally got my GCash after contacting Trialpay and filing a ticket. That took about a day, so at least someone has their act together (at least in this instance).