Welcome to Gaia! ::

i wanted to register my name in yearbook through gaia but it does not work crying

Hygienic Hunter

11,400 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
Worked for me. Except the "Invite Your Friends" part didn't. I put in a bunch of emails and nothing registered that I'd done it on Gaia.

Manly Man-Lover

17,150 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Same for me. I've managed to complete all the offers and receive the cash, except for the "invite your friends" and "connect to your facebook" ones. I'm pretty sure I completed both the tasks correctly. It's 30 cash total so it's not very nice...

Manly Man-Lover

17,150 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Levee
Worked for me. Except the "Invite Your Friends" part didn't. I put in a bunch of emails and nothing registered that I'd done it on Gaia.

If you've been able to receive the cash for connecting the myYearbook account with the Facebook one, can you please give me detailed explainations? I know they're connected because I sent invitations to my FB friends through it, but still no cash... sweatdrop

EDIT: I've found the menu with the option to connect / disconnect to Facebook. I tried it repeatedly and still nothing...

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Exhululath
Same for me. I've managed to complete all the offers and receive the cash, except for the "invite your friends" and "connect to your facebook" ones. I'm pretty sure I completed both the tasks correctly. It's 30 cash total so it's not very nice...
No,it's 80 cash at total.

They give 50 gcash for registering.

Manly Man-Lover

17,150 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Pjanic
Exhululath

You're misunderstanding me: for those two offers (invite friends and connect to facebook) it's 30. If you've to sum ALL of them, then it's 130. I've had my 50 cash for registering, I'm missing only those 30.

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Exhululath
Pjanic
Exhululath

You're misunderstanding me: for those two offers (invite friends and connect to facebook) it's 30. If you've to sum ALL of them, then it's 130. I've had my 50 cash for registering, I'm missing only those 30.
Oh,sorry.I misread it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games