Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indulgent Cat

I've done so many surveys and junk (ones that supposedly work) just to try and get enough cash to buy one of the BOGO bundles. Unfortunately, only ones that awarded in the 4~8 GC range worked. Gah!

So my question is in the title. Is there a cap? I'm pretty bad at paying attention to things, so I was just curious. I have sent in tickets and all that nonsense, but like any great company, none of them respond correctly to them. I'm so flustered. ): I could have afforded to get a darn Kiki with the profits!

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I doubt there's a cap since you're making Gaia money by completing those offers, but with the "free" offers, the more GC they offer, the fishier they tend to be.

The IPSOS run surveys for instance, offer between 100-500 GC, ask you questions about products, then tell you, you didn't "qualify" for the real survey, and do not reward the cash. Sometimes if you do manage to complete their survey they will only reward a few cents, no where near the promised amount.

Hilarious Fatcat

caught lust, tie a noose around my neck
its the unexplained that gets you when you obsess

I don't know if there's a cap on the Gcash you can earn, but I'd like to know if there's a cap on the videos you can watch. Sometimes the same ones keep popping up.

i believed saying the truth would change the way that i felt
lying to god aint easy, when you're already in debt.

heart Vote for me in the Arena? heart
If there even is a cap, you earn at least 10000Gcash since that's the most I've got this month

7,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Nope, the offers are your only limits.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items