Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legit Pixels
Muletodooffers
Legit Pixels
Muletodooffers
Well just note that falsifying info, any info which includes age or name, is grounds for ban from the offer wall or gaia itself if they decide to go through with it. But if you still want to risk that then just find a few that would require an email, name, and address. Then go through filling in false info you can easily find on google or something. Other than that if you don't mind spyware on your computer you can do offers to download 'free games' or toolbars.

Actually you can't get banned from Gaia by using false information by the way.

It's against Gaia's ToS to falsify info. So if you go into offers using fake info for free cash, the offers find out it's faked and revoke your gaia cash, gaia has the right to use that and CAN ban you for using fake info if they decide to capitalize on it.

But you should have also known if you read the rules of free gaia cash, It does say you could get banned but from only that particular survey. They also mention that you cannot get banned but it is highly looked down upon such as ghosting items.

From what I've read about being banned some say from the survey wall, yes. But others like the one I found here in superreward's esurance offer, '...valid info required. Fraudulent activity can lead to ban from gaming. Reports on 15 minute delay.' Key word there being 'ban from gaming', not banned from doing surveys.

6,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Muletodooffers
Legit Pixels
Muletodooffers
Well just note that falsifying info, any info which includes age or name, is grounds for ban from the offer wall or gaia itself if they decide to go through with it. But if you still want to risk that then just find a few that would require an email, name, and address. Then go through filling in false info you can easily find on google or something. Other than that if you don't mind spyware on your computer you can do offers to download 'free games' or toolbars.

It's against Gaia's ToS to falsify info. So if you go into offers using fake info for free cash, the offers find out it's faked and revoke your gaia cash, gaia has the right to use that and CAN ban you for using fake info if they decide to capitalize on it.

But you should have also known if you read the rules of free gaia cash, It does say you could get banned but from only that particular survey. They also mention that you cannot get banned but it is highly looked down upon such as ghosting items.
saba555
Muletodooffers
Legit Pixels
Muletodooffers

I'm pretty sure that Gaia understands how wary some of us are when it comes to some of the offers with sketchy sites, and putting our info in.
I think most of us are fine. :]

Yes quite a few sites are really sketchy, you shouldn't do them and report them if you think they might do harm. I choose to be on the safe side and not use fake info cause I've accumulated 1280gc and don't want any risk of having myself getting banned.

Sparkly Nerd

28,150 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Muletodooffers
Legit Pixels
Muletodooffers

I'm pretty sure that Gaia understands how wary some of us are when it comes to some of the offers with sketchy sites, and putting our info in.
I think most of us are fine. :]
Legit Pixels
Muletodooffers

Hellraiser

so far I have 20GC
480 to go
Edit: the Gaia cash tree doesn't work for me either

Noob

Legit Pixels
Muletodooffers

lol u
free gc whore.
heart

You *can* on the other hand get the earned cash revoked and be banned from the offer system.

6,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Muletodooffers

Profitable Prophet

Muletodooffers
Stupid Tonberries
GameVance has viruses, don't do it.

It has adware. Virus yes, but it only makes ads pop up from text on pretty much every webpage you view til you get it uninstalled after given credit, nothing more.
Norton's picked up a trojan from it on my computer, although that was a long time ago. Haven't trusted them since.
Stupid Tonberries

It has adware. Virus yes, but it only makes ads pop up from text on pretty much every webpage you view til you get it uninstalled after given credit, nothing more.

Profitable Prophet

Cry Black Mascara
Muletodooffers
okay thanks. that helps classify things as well (:
where could I find games?

Most common ones can be found from 'GameVance' in superrewards. Download the setup.exe program from their offer, install and follow the sign up steps to make an account and play their game. You can only do one offer from that company per computer so you might want to choose carefully which one you click. If you find that it doesn't credit after a few hours, about 3-4, then you can request manual credit and usually they are good when it comes to that.

Hellraiser

Muletodooffers
okay thanks. that helps classify things as well (:
where could I find games?

Hellraiser

I've been looking around at the offers but I'm really paranoid about giving a little personal information on the internet
Since I'm 16 I don't qualify for many.
so if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff