Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Carnivore

It's so frustrating. After 3 years on Gaia, completing countless sponsored offers, only FOUR have worked. I've wasted so much of my doing these stupid things. crying

On a somewhat related note, i was on my tablet, trying to watch video offers from socialvibe, but when i opened it a blank screen came up. After waiting a considerable amount of time (hoping for it to load) i closed the window. But now the socialvibe video option is gone... and they have the biggest payouts. emotion_donotwant I never got my gaia cash.

PloppyArts's Wife

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
really? i have not had to buy anything and i am at 450 GC from offers.
same thing happened to me. i've been on gaia a long time, and have never felt so violated as a user. i did their damn survey and never got paid. i just want free pixels!

Friendly Carnivore

fur43
same thing happened to me. i've been on gaia a long time, and have never felt so violated as a user. i did their damn survey and never got paid. i just want free pixels!

Yes! Every single survey i have done i "did not qualify" for. I would spend upwards of 15 minutes doing a survey, only to be told that i wasn't illegible for my gcash. classified_fu

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
It's sad that the default seems to be "rip off users who follow our instructions unless they go through customer service/support for every offer that gives more than 10 GC" vs. creating a better system due to a large number of complaints.

I just don't understand how I can watch a 1 GC video, and be credited immediately, and then do another offer and be told their system says I didn't. Doesn't word getting around about the lack of payouts/terrible customer service eventually hurt their business?

Sparkly Spirit

9,825 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nova0437
It's sad that the default seems to be "rip off users who follow our instructions unless they go through customer service/support for every offer that gives more than 10 GC" vs. creating a better system due to a large number of complaints.

I just don't understand how I can watch a 1 GC video, and be credited immediately, and then do another offer and be told their system says I didn't. Doesn't word getting around about the lack of payouts/terrible customer service eventually hurt their business?

This. Emphasis mine.

Or you can be me and get banned from TrialPay for (if you can dig it) doing too many offers. So awesome, they are.

There's a link around here that has access to several other offerwalls; Matomy is excellent about giving you earned cash even if you do have to submit a report. They won't tell you it's "partially completed" even when you give three kinds of proof.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
SeekerStar
Nova0437

This. Emphasis mine.

Or you can be me and get banned from TrialPay for (if you can dig it) doing too many offers. So awesome, they are.

There's a link around here that has access to several other offerwalls; Matomy is excellent about giving you earned cash even if you do have to submit a report. They won't tell you it's "partially completed" even when you give three kinds of proof.

Like those messages that tell you (having to submit) too many tickets will be considered fraud? If it would credit me properly to begin with, I wouldn't have to submit a ticket.

I especially like the systems that have the little proof box that just results in an email asking for a screenshot. (Like I care so much about earning virtual currency, I'm drafting entire fake confirmation emails to myself.) stare

Sparkly Spirit

9,825 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nah, it's mainly Radium who claims that submitting too many tickets can have your account flagged for fraud, though that hasn't happened yet to me from them even though I've submitted dozens of support tickets.

Fraud for the equivalent of eighty cents. How.....ignorant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff