Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
For some reason I've been blocked by this provider. Its temporarily block mind you. I messaged them about it and i don't get any answers/reasons as to why I am being blocked now. Their customer service is terrible, they don't bother to reply, just slap on that my email has been resolved without even saying anything!

All I ever did was watch videos from them. I dont understand :/

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'm pretty sure that Gwallet has a limit on how much you can earn with them during the day. I could be wrong about that. I use to have GameCoins say my cases were "resolved" when they didn't even address ANY of my issues e.e I feel your pain

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
TheLostNobody
I'm pretty sure that Gwallet has a limit on how much you can earn with them during the day. I could be wrong about that. I use to have GameCoins say my cases were "resolved" when they didn't even address ANY of my issues e.e I feel your pain

Aw you too ;A ;?

I'm not even sure how long its been going on. I just noticed it on December 3rd. 3:

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zombie Ovaries
TheLostNobody

Aw you too ;A ;?

I'm not even sure how long its been going on. I just noticed it on December 3rd. 3:

I'm convinced that many of these places are located in third world countries somewhere out there where english is not a primary language. Because I remember explaining to GameCoins step by step with pictures to go along with each step and easy to understand language that my 10 year old nephew understood and followed. And they still did not understand what I was trying to say and closed the case.

Are you not under the new gaia cash system? I thought they moved everything over to the new one

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
TheLostNobody
Zombie Ovaries
TheLostNobody

Aw you too ;A ;?

I'm convinced that many of these places are located in third world countries somewhere out there where english is not a primary language. Because I remember explaining to GameCoins step by step with pictures to go along with each step and easy to understand language that my 10 year old nephew understood and followed. And they still did not understand what I was trying to say and closed the case.

Are you not under the new gaia cash system? I thought they moved everything over to the new one
Yes I'm under the new one but I'm I'm able to get to the old system by using some links :3
+plus I use these same providers we have here in other places that you can earn some sort of cash.

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Maybe that's part of the reason you're blocked xD

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
TheLostNobody
No way xD
I havent use them for a few months now. Too lazy to grab the links and use them. I've only used them for other sites.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Zombie Ovaries
TheLostNobody
No way xD
I havent use them for a few months now. Too lazy to grab the links and use them. I've only used them for other sites.

She might be onto something. I'm blocked from SuperRewards on Gaia but I'm not blocked from SuperRewards on another site where I can earn credits.

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
Super Fightin Prototype
Zombie Ovaries
TheLostNobody
No way xD

She might be onto something. I'm blocked from SuperRewards on Gaia but I'm not blocked from SuperRewards on another site where I can earn credits.

Thats really odd o-o

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Zombie Ovaries
Super Fightin Prototype
Zombie Ovaries
TheLostNobody
No way xD

Thats really odd o-o

*shrug* I can't access it on a mule, either, so either both accounts or banned or I'm blocked because they don't have offers on Gaia anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff