Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian

Like offers that don't require address?

And whose allowing these virus ridden offers?

I'm disappointed in you, Gaia.

7,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I do find it irritating to have people request for my address. That's not something that I want on the internet.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Well Gaia can't control what their offer sponsors give out. That's why they have a stickied thread to report inappropriate offers.

Gaian

Soprano Mochi Kitty
Well Gaia can't control what their offer sponsors give out. That's why they have a stickied thread to report inappropriate offers.

They can check to see if it has a virus or anything before they allow it.

6,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Lol. The offers do kinda suck. Plus they take a while to respond to you if you have a problem...

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
I use fake addresses lol

Desirable Phantom

OR make a new email for all the freaking spam thats coming your way biggrin
What about phone numbers?
Emails?
Names?

Of course, these offers are bent to screw people over.
Gaia knows very well that fact, but they're getting paid, so really, they don't care about the rest of us. They're not stupid - they wouldn't have REAL *free* Gaia Cash. They're trying to make money, here. Even if it seems that we're not paying a thing, the text messages or phone calls, I'm sure, that the surveys will send will probably cost money, and, though it mightn't seem that you're directly paying Gaia to get this *free* cash, they're being paid by their sponsors.
If you really want Gaia Cash, the best way to go is to buy a Gaia Cash Card or Cash via Gaia Online. It will cost you money, but it's better than paying AND having your phone/address/email/name out in the dangerous pool that is the internet.
Or, better yet, buy NO Gaia Cash, like I do, and boycott the bitches of Gaia who just want to steal your money.

I really do miss the old Gaia, where things were simple and actually free.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff