Welcome to Gaia! ::

I should have made about 2000 GC from them.
I already had like 476 for a couple weeks now. I made less than 50 today. ._. I told my friend to do the ones that I did, he made almost 800 GC today, from like 10 offers! Wtf, he did the same ones that I did, and he gets the cash and I don't? Wtf!? Someone please help?

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
Im having the same problems. My friend can make 200 cash a day with no problem. I'm working my butt off you make 20, and we do the same ones.

Leaf

Chis D'Amico

Red-Mist
"As a great man once said.. Wait till they get a load oUser Image

i have about 3000 gaia cash missing... iwant that 2.4mil D:

[********]

8,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I just assume that there is tons of specific things you have to do and fine print so gaia rarely has to pay out.

Really, this is a new low for gaia.

Interesting Conversationalist

The reason i don't even bother with these.

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
Some offers won't credit if you put in fake information or if you have done the offer already with another provider. Things like ArcaMax newsletters will only credit once per offer per email (so no signing up for multiple newsletters using the same email and from the same provider).

Also make sure to complete them properly. There are usually specific instructions that have to be done. If you mess up somehow, it won't credit.

There shouldn't really be a huge difference in payouts if both of you were doing the same ones. o.o

7,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It can also be that some of your anti-virus, anti-spyware, etc. may be blocking some information that the providers need.

Dangerous Noob

-l- Cruz l_l Azul -l-
It can also be that some of your anti-virus, anti-spyware, etc. may be blocking some information that the providers need.

noooooooooooo
noone take this info and turn off any protection O.o
they shouldn't need to hack your computer for info. xD

some offers require more then one page to do.. I get like 1k gaia cash daily doing repeatable insurance offers.. Ill add tutorials later
Lucidly
Some offers won't credit if you put in fake information or if you have done the offer already with another provider. Things like ArcaMax newsletters will only credit once per offer per email (so no signing up for multiple newsletters using the same email and from the same provider).

Also make sure to complete them properly. There are usually specific instructions that have to be done. If you mess up somehow, it won't credit.

There shouldn't really be a huge difference in payouts if both of you were doing the same ones. o.o

I would never use fake information because I hear I can get banned for it. smile
Hmm, I should have used another email then? ;o
And I put everything in right and waited for the end to say something like for example.. "You have been award 93 cash"
by the way, thank you for your help. :]
some offers need to be confirmed in your emails also, did you check for those?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff