Welcome to Gaia! ::

and STILL have not received any cash. Whats going on? gonk

9,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
Bloo Lily

same here and trade me? im working tward monotoned keiado.. 4mill item for my tickets?

Generous Guildswoman

I did the 1st 3 today to see what would happen and I have yet to receive any Gaia cash.. I won't do anymore of the so-called free offers...

Savage Hunter

7,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
mamarita
I did the 1st 3 today to see what would happen and I have yet to receive any Gaia cash.. I won't do anymore of the so-called free offers...

I've done the "Which harry potter villian are you" Twice... and still haven't got anything...

signed up for a couple Survey sites as well.... I'm missing like 300 + gaia cash at the moment....

States it takes up to 15 minutes for confirmation... But I'm not liking the "Not instant Part"....... it should indeed be instant grant...

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Partygoer 500
Bloo Lily

some offers come within a few minutes while others come after a few hours or days

Generous Guildswoman

I was supposed to get 130 for each of the 3 I did to day and I just got 10- count it 10 cash...

CAN YOU SAY RIP OFF!!!

Nebulous Moonwalker

30,075 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
mamarita
I was supposed to get 130 for each of the 3 I did to day and I just got 10- count it 10 cash...

Skies, seriously? That's awful! D:

Generous Guildswoman

Stephline
mamarita

Skies, seriously? That's awful! D:

I am quite serious. And being well over 21yrs of age, I know how to fill out surverys and fulfill obligations. These new ones are gyps!!! I have emailed the admins to let them know!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff