Welcome to Gaia! ::

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
    So for a while now, I have not been receiving any offers in the video section. I turn off NoScript and Adblock completely, and I have been doing this for a while now, but recently my offers box has run dry. I open the tab for offers, and all options show, but they promptly disappear, and I am left with V11, which tells me that there are no offers available.

I tried this on other browsers as well, all the same thing. The Daily Treat doesn't even work for me anymore. Any way I can clear this up?

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I haven't been able to do much Gaia offers either. Even the daily treat offers gold only. And like offers making me have to like something. When did that happen. I haven't in general been happy with the offers lately. They either want your credit card information, insurance data, or you have to download something on a mobile device. The surveys are a joke too and hardly grant anything anymore. Honestly it's hard to get the 100gc offer item in months due to how hard it is for the average American to get. At least having the video offers work right again would be nice. I miss being able to download a program or a game on my laptop just to get the 100gc once in awhile.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

i've been on gaia for 4 years now. and i have not even once gotten gc from that stupid tree. i think its because i dont live in the us. but fuq that.

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Scobre
I haven't been able to do much Gaia offers either. Even the daily treat offers gold only. And like offers making me have to like something. When did that happen. I haven't in general been happy with the offers lately. They either want your credit card information, insurance data, or you have to download something on a mobile device. The surveys are a joke too and hardly grant anything anymore. Honestly it's hard to get the 100gc offer item in months due to how hard it is for the average American to get. At least having the video offers work right again would be nice. I miss being able to download a program or a game on my laptop just to get the 100gc once in awhile.
    I never downloaded anything from the offers, I just didn't trust it. But yeah, it's starting to get a little tedious, especially when donor is fading for me soon.

Snuggly Dragon

I haven't had a video in a week or two. I'm assuming they're dying neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas