Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 174 ]
Total Votes:[ 174 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Kittytub's Partner In Crime

Edgiest Mage

Invocation of Havoc
-snip-

I saw some Gambit offers in an ad-space that were not just videos, and, in a roundabout way, I found the full offer list. I can't seem to work out a link that will take you to the offers in an easy way, but you can get to them by copying and changing this link:

http://getgambit.com/panelx?k=74aa849404ee81a562c86abd71f532c3&uid=YOURGAIAIDNUMBER
-snip-

owo
i tried just putting my UN where you said gaia id number and it seems to have worked?

Spoopy Loiterer

bloodwitch
Invocation of Havoc
-snip-

I saw some Gambit offers in an ad-space that were not just videos, and, in a roundabout way, I found the full offer list. I can't seem to work out a link that will take you to the offers in an easy way, but you can get to them by copying and changing this link:

http://getgambit.com/panelx?k=74aa849404ee81a562c86abd71f532c3&uid=YOURGAIAIDNUMBER
-snip-

owo
i tried just putting my UN where you said gaia id number and it seems to have worked?
User Image

I've found that anything you put at the end will actually bring up a page. If you just copy the given link and hit enter without changing anything a list will show. I don't know that putting in your username will actually credit, though. It probably wouldn't.

User Image

Edgiest Mage

Invocation of Havoc
bloodwitch
Invocation of Havoc
-snip-

-snip-

owo
User Image

I've found that anything you put at the end will actually bring up a page. If you just copy the given link and hit enter without changing anything a list will show. I don't know that putting in your username will actually credit, though. It probably wouldn't.

User Image

ahh well i thought it was like the profiles on gaia, so like if you wanted to go directly to my profile
you could type: gaiaonline.com/profiles/bloodwitch
and it would take you there, instead of needing the users id. owo

Spoopy Loiterer

bloodwitch
Invocation of Havoc
bloodwitch
Invocation of Havoc
-snip-

-snip-

owo
User Image

User Image

ahh well i thought it was like the profiles on gaia, so like if you wanted to go directly to my profile

User Image

I understand your line of thinking. You could try it, but I have doubts it would credit. There's also the fact that a username can be changed, but an ID number can't. If you completed an offer and then changed your name while it was processing it would still credit via ID number but it wouldn't be able to based on name.

User Image

Edgiest Mage

Invocation of Havoc
bloodwitch
Invocation of Havoc
bloodwitch
Invocation of Havoc
-snip-

-snip-

owo
User Image

User Image

User Image

I understand your line of thinking. You could try it, but I have doubts it would credit. There's also the fact that a username can be changed, but an ID number can't. If you completed an offer and then changed your name while it was processing it would still credit via ID number but it wouldn't be able to based on name.

User Image

hmm yeah that makes sense, unless (which is what i'm thinking) there's actually a link from your UN to your ID number. /shrugs.

mmh i'm trying a vid (but i just copy pasted the quote you put up there)
we shall see what happens :]

Spoopy Loiterer

bloodwitch
Invocation of Havoc
bloodwitch
Invocation of Havoc
bloodwitch
Invocation of Havoc
-snip-

-snip-

owo
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

hmm yeah that makes sense, unless (which is what i'm thinking) there's actually a link from your UN to your ID number. /shrugs.

User Image

The thing is, though, Gambit is its own company. To remember both usernames and ID numbers would be a bit much. Gaia is not the only place that hosts Gambit offers.

I'm curious to see what will happen.

User Image

Edgiest Mage

Invocation of Havoc
User Image

The thing is, though, Gambit is its own company. To remember both usernames and ID numbers would be a bit much. Gaia is not the only place that hosts Gambit offers.

User Image

hmm no credit yet but i see this: (its in a table on the offer status area..)

COMPLETED OFFERS
You have 10 days after clicking on an offer to submit a complaint to customer service.
Value Completed
Watch this Chicago Snow Sculptures video! 4 Today at 2:57 pm
Watch this Kraft video! 4 Feb 6 at 2:31 pm
Watch this Tiny Prints video! 4 Feb 5 at 9:16 am
Watch this Kraft video! 4 Feb 5 at 9:14 am
Watch this Windows Phone 7 video and share with your friends! 2 Feb 4 at 11:29 pm
Watch this Tiny Prints video! 4 Feb 4 at 11:28 pm
Watch this Kraft video! 4 Feb 4 at 2:51 pm
Watch this Tiny Prints video! 4 Feb 4 at 9:24 am
Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl? Tell us. 150 Feb 1 at 4:34 pm

edit:
ok went back with my uid in the address and see this:
Status of My Offers

No Recent Activity

then i looked at it with my UN for the uid and it shows a different 'status of my offers'
therefore! you're probably right XD (i did the vid again with my uid in there so we'll see if it pops up now XD)

Spoopy Loiterer

bloodwitch
Invocation of Havoc
bloodwitch
Invocation of Havoc
bloodwitch
Invocation of Havoc
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

hmm no credit yet but i see this: (its in a table on the offer status area..)

COMPLETED OFFERS
You have 10 days after clicking on an offer to submit a complaint to customer service.
Value Completed
Watch this Chicago Snow Sculptures video! 4 Today at 2:57 pm
Watch this Kraft video! 4 Feb 6 at 2:31 pm
Watch this Tiny Prints video! 4 Feb 5 at 9:16 am
Watch this Kraft video! 4 Feb 5 at 9:14 am
Watch this Windows Phone 7 video and share with your friends! 2 Feb 4 at 11:29 pm
Watch this Tiny Prints video! 4 Feb 4 at 11:28 pm
Watch this Kraft video! 4 Feb 4 at 2:51 pm
Watch this Tiny Prints video! 4 Feb 4 at 9:24 am
Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl? Tell us. 150 Feb 1 at 4:34 pm
User Image

If it says completed, that means it would have credited if it were set to go to an account. I'm assuming the bolded one is the only one you did. Perhaps other people misunderstood the instructions and did the other offers listed. owo

User Image

Edgiest Mage

Invocation of Havoc
User Image

If it says completed, that means it would have credited if it were set to go to an account. I'm assuming the bolded one is the only one you did. Perhaps other people misunderstood the instructions and did the other offers listed. owo

User Image

upside is that if you have mules you dont have to log out and in in order to get GC for them also XD - as long as you have the UID - easily gotten from profile urls ( duh -grins- )

and the credit did just come in :]

Spoopy Loiterer

bloodwitch

upside is that if you have mules you dont have to log out and in in order to get GC for them also XD - as long as you have the UID - easily gotten from profile urls ( duh -grins- )

User Image

That's true. xD

Ah, cool. It seems the whole ID business must not be all that important then. They must have a way of tracking things. I'll leave up the instructions as-is, though, since it's probably better to have things listed through ones own account.

User Image

Edgiest Mage

Invocation of Havoc
bloodwitch

User Image

That's true. xD

Ah, cool. It seems the whole ID business must not be all that important then. They must have a way of tracking things. I'll leave up the instructions as-is, though, since it's probably better to have things listed through ones own account.

User Image

owo but it came in after i did the same offer with my ID number (uid = user id btw)....
so i was saying you were right? o.o"

Spoopy Loiterer

bloodwitch
Invocation of Havoc
bloodwitch

User Image

That's true. xD

User Image

owo but it came in after i did the same offer with my ID number (uid = user id btw)....
so i was saying you were right? o.o"
User Image

Oh, I thought you meant it credited after all without the ID number. xD My mistake.

User Image

Sparkly Nerd

28,150 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Oh, thank you!
And now I'm more motivated to get screenies of my completed offers~
YOU'RE JUST ALL KINDS OF WONDERFUL. heart

Edgiest Mage

Invocation of Havoc
User Image

Oh, I thought you meant it credited after all without the ID number. xD My mistake.

User Image

lul is kay; i prob should have specified clearer owo

Spoopy Loiterer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out