Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, there's the story: I completed the Yeves Rocher offer on Supersonic Ads, sat back for 15 minutes and waited for the GC to come rollin' in. I didn't think that much of it when 20 minutes had gone by, and nothing showed up. I decided I would wait a little longer to file a missing cash claim.

Well anyway, it's now been about 3 hours since I first completed this offer. So I went back to file my claim, and whaddya know, I'm face to face with this message: http://oi40.tinypic.com/208xim8.jpg

As you can see, it doesn't even give me the option to file a claim for missing Gaia cash. It just says 'No approval from Advertiser' When I indeed have proof that the offer was completed. (Credit card statement) Has anyone else been confronted with this situation? Any idea of where I should go from here? Suggestions?

Also, to put the cherry on a fantastic evening, I completed a Netflix offer that isn't completing as well. I did this offer almost 3 days ago, filed a ticket within the hour, and it's now going on three days and the matter is still under 'investigation'. Ugh, it's s**t like this supersonic ads. emotion_donotwant
Omleyxx
So, there's the story: I completed the Yeves Rocher offer on Supersonic Ads, sat back for 15 minutes and waited for the GC to come rollin' in. I didn't think that much of it when 20 minutes had gone by, and nothing showed up. I decided I would wait a little longer to file a missing cash claim.

Well anyway, it's now been about 3 hours since I first completed this offer. So I went back to file my claim, and whaddya know, I'm face to face with this message: http://oi40.tinypic.com/208xim8.jpg

As you can see, it doesn't even give me the option to file a claim for missing Gaia cash. It just says 'No approval from Advertiser' When I indeed have proof that the offer was completed. (Credit card statement) Has anyone else been confronted with this situation? Any idea of where I should go from here? Suggestions?

Also, to put the cherry on a fantastic evening, I completed a Netflix offer that isn't completing as well. I did this offer almost 3 days ago, filed a ticket within the hour, and it's now going on three days and the matter is still under 'investigation'. Ugh, it's s**t like this supersonic ads. emotion_donotwant

Don't do supersonic ads and expect a payout each time; they owe me up to 1000GC from offers/surveys and I still haven't gotten it yet.

But sorry about that.

Sparkly Treasure

9,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
It looks like it got screwed up somewhere in cyberspace. Look at the date. It's not even a real date.
Unfortunately, I can't find any other way to directly contact SuperSonicAds, unless you want to snail mail them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff