Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Lover

12,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
this was about 2 weeks ago i signed up for this website and paid 9.99 for my gc and i havent gotten it. ive spoken to the GSN contacts and they tell me is GAIA responsibility to issue me it... im soo confused..... ive just been scammed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sparkly Explorer

You need to send an email to Trial Pay. When you click on "Complete offers" it'll take you to Trial Pay's list of offers you can complete. It says, "Popular, Free, Mobile, Surveys," etc. In the same line, but on the right, it says support. Click on Support and find the offer that you haven't been credited for and file a ticket through Trial Pay.

If you can't figure it out, under the spoiler is a screencap that can help.

User Image

Be prepared to provide proof that you did fully complete the offer, such as the last four digits of the card you used and/or the email that confirms you fully completed the offer. This goes for your other thread too about Free Credit Report. Just have the proof and send in a ticket to Trial Pay.

Then you should be credited if you fully completed the offer.

King Lover

12,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ramiele
You need to send an email to Trial Pay. When you click on "Complete offers" it'll take you to Trial Pay's list of offers you can complete. It says, "Popular, Free, Mobile, Surveys," etc. In the same line, but on the right, it says support. Click on Support and find the offer that you haven't been credited for and file a ticket through Trial Pay.

Be prepared to provide proof that you did fully complete the offer, such as the last four digits of the card you used and/or the email that confirms you fully completed the offer.

thanks did that right after i put this up. and im still waiting

Sparkly Explorer

LadyStlyz
Ramiele

Be prepared to provide proof that you did fully complete the offer, such as the last four digits of the card you used and/or the email that confirms you fully completed the offer.

thanks did that right after i put this up. and im still waiting
Of course. You have to be patient. It's not immediate. I believe it even says when you email them, "Please expect 5-7 business days."

This week had a holiday in it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces