Welcome to Gaia! ::

Completing the offer gives me 2000 GCash and a knife which is worth about $69.95.
Shipping and Handling is only $4.95. Seems pretty sketchy to me.

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
hhmmm....
that'd be cool, I mean if it says so, then it should be legit, just read any fine print or anything like that to be for sure

Pumpkin

from the terms & conditions:

"Submit your order below and we'll send you the Bass Feedin' collector knife, a $69.95 value. You pay just $4.95 for shipping and handling.

If you are pleased with Bass Feedin' do nothing and each month we will automatically send you a brand new Signature Series Knife to add to your collection for only $69.95 plus $8.95 shipping and handling. Every knife in the collection features art by Les Kouba and includes a Presentation Tin and Certificate of Authenticity. You are under no obligation to continue and may cancel at any time by calling customer service at 1-800-209-8397."

these are pretty common.
they give you what seems to be a good deal in the beginning but somewhat obscure the fact that you're signing up for a recurring subscription.
and i suspect that they make it more difficult to cancel the subscription than it should be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff