Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Noob

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
When ever I try to do a Free App offer, I get the email, but the email contains no link to download the app. neutral

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Same here.

Just report them to trialpay for being misleading if you have the time.

Tipsy Kitten

7,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
I don't think any of them are working cat_sweatdrop I did the realplay offer the other day & signed up all the way and didn't receive the gaiacash :c

Anxious Punk

I'm having almost the same problem, but instead i can download the app. I just don't get the GC for downloading it :c

Hilarious Lop

Sometimes you need to hand copy and paste the link because it's borked. It should be a bit.ly link I believe. A lot of the apps have hidden requirements though like the play the game for so long or register for an account. I play for like five minutes before I write off them not working.

Sparkly Fairy

awful-ly delirious

I'm having almost the same problem, but instead i can download the app. I just don't get the GC for downloading it :c
User Image

same here. I just texted the link for Station Digital to my phone, installed the app and opened it per instructions, no 80gc in cash.

Also, None for my ipsos survey one thats supposed to award 300gc. spent a good half hour on their site...

EDIT: apparently after creating an account(not just opening the app, like it says) awarded the cash for station digital.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff