Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have done this offer over and over and it n e v e r approves. Has it worked for anyone and do you recall how you did it?
I've never seen that offer before. Which group gives it?
Muletodooffers

SuperSonicAds and I think Gwallet may have it as well
x P r e s e a
Muletodooffers

SuperSonicAds and I think Gwallet may have it as well

Okay I'll go look at it and let you know what I find out. 3nodding
Okay, here's what I did, and I can't believe it did it so fast.
1) Signed up with a new email
2) In a new tab go to your email and click the confirmation link in the email it sends, might go to spam box
3) It'll say your confirmed and have a link to manage your profile, click that.
4) Hit submit on the next page and when it finishes loading you can close the tabs
5) Wait a bit for credit.
Hope this helps. 3nodding
This was on supersonicads btw.
Muletodooffers
2) In a new tab go to your email and click the confirmation link in the email it sends, might go to spam box
4) Hit submit on the next page and when it finishes loading you can close the tabs

Well, I just redid it again with your method of clicking 'submit' so far no credit again : C
I don't know what it is with this offer not working for me crying
x P r e s e a
Muletodooffers

Well, I just redid it again with your method of clicking 'submit' so far no credit again : C

I'm not sure then. Are you making sure that 3rd party cookies are enabled when doing the offer? And sometimes browsers can cause offers to not trigger the credit.

If you need to, get CCleaner to clear out your internet cookies, cache, and other stuff that might keep from getting credit, use firefox making sure you accept 3rd party cookies, and try again.
Muletodooffers
x P r e s e a
Muletodooffers

I'm not sure then. Are you making sure that 3rd party cookies are enabled when doing the offer? And sometimes browsers can cause offers to not trigger the credit.

If you need to, get CCleaner to clear out your internet cookies, cache, and other stuff that might keep from getting credit, use firefox making sure you accept 3rd party cookies, and try again.

Yep, got all that. I have very good luckw ith offers..just not this one and couple of others : /
That's why I wondered if anyone else has any issues.
And I always use Ccleaner after like every offer and make a new email for every offer
thanks for the help though and glad you got credit at least XD
x P r e s e a
Muletodooffers
x P r e s e a
Muletodooffers

Yep, got all that. I have very good luckw ith offers..just not this one and couple of others : /
That's why I wondered if anyone else has any issues.
And I always use Ccleaner after like every offer and make a new email for every offer
thanks for the help though and glad you got credit at least XD

I usually don't erase cookies until after they credit, or if I'm about to try it again. And yeah some people have luck with certain offers while others won't, sorry you couldn't get it to work for you. sad
If you have problems with any other offer please let me know and I'll be happy to try and help with those, so long as they don't require credit card or cell phones. I never trust offers with that kind of information.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff