Welcome to Gaia! ::

Any one else do this one? I did and got rewarded, but the thing is i didn't necessary sign up for it like it said i should?

I ordered the movies (totally fine since i wanted them) on the initial page, but that was it. I can't sign in to the parent site with the email i used to order, so is it fine to just move on without signing up for the actual service? Will it keep charging me or something? I didn't get an email or anything about it, so i'm not sure what i'd do if it did charge me.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
If you dont order 3 more movies at full price (60$+) then you get charged the original price of the movies.
dreamsk
If you dont order 3 more movies at full price (60$+) then you get charged the original price of the movies.
Original price, being...?
So the 1.99 per movie offer on the page you get sent to is not correct? I checked my bank account, and it had a payment of 8 or so dollars pending, which is what i assume to be the price of the 4 movies i purchased on that page.
I mean, i've already been given the reward - I'm just worried of not being able to cancel the service when the time comes IF it did sign me up during the purchase of those movies, since it didn't tell me if it did or not. After clicking purchase or whatever at the bottom of the page, it gave me a receipt of sorts that linked back to Gaia and the main site, but no general "You've signed up for Disney movie club!" notice.

Apologies for being a hassle.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Vyudali
dreamsk
So the 1.99 per movie offer on the page you get sent to is not correct? I checked my bank account, and it had a payment of 8 or so dollars pending, which is what i assume to be the price of the 4 movies i purchased on that page.
I mean, i've already been given the reward - I'm just worried of not being able to cancel the service when the time comes IF it did sign me up during the purchase of those movies, since it didn't tell me if it did or not. After clicking purchase or whatever at the bottom of the page, it gave me a receipt of sorts that linked back to Gaia and the main site, but no general "You've signed up for Disney movie club!" notice.

Its a bait to trap you into signing a contract forcing you to pay inflated prices (25-40$) for movies, and if you dont buy anymore movies they'll charge you in that amount for the ones you purchased. All a scam.

I think you have to request a password to be sent to the email you used to access the site.
dreamsk
Vyudali
dreamsk

Its a bait to trap you into signing a contract forcing you to pay inflated prices (25-40$) for movies, and if you dont buy anymore movies they'll charge you in that amount for the ones you purchased. All a scam.

I think you have to request a password to be sent to the email you used to access the site.
Ah, i see. Thank you, i will have to go call my bank and tell them to cancel then.
Good thing i haven't spent the cash rewarded.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Vyudali
dreamsk
Vyudali
dreamsk

Ah, i see. Thank you, i will have to go call my bank and tell them to cancel then.
Good luck. I hope more people dont fall for this scam.
dreamsk
Vyudali
dreamsk
Vyudali
dreamsk

I'm very careful so i don't, but this particular offer didn't have may threats on it so i ignored my natural distrust of Disney and did it. xp Good thing i swallowed my pride and made a thread myself. Hopefully whenever someone questions this offer, they have this one to turn to.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Vyudali
dreamsk
Vyudali
dreamsk
Vyudali
dreamsk

I'm very careful so i don't, but this particular offer didn't have may threats on it so i ignored my natural distrust of Disney and did it. xp Good thing i swallowed my pride and made a thread myself. Hopefully whenever someone questions this offer, they have this one to turn to.
Its not a disney site. sweatdrop Just need to read their terms carefully when I discovered it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff