Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanged Commander

I did the option of getting 198 gcash, Playing Galaxy Legion. I did this WAY over 6 months ago, and had asked for answers as to why i didnt receive anything, multiple times.
Can anyone help me know WHY i didnt get it?? I'm also way past the required "level 10" in order to get the gcash. And still no one helps me.
Someone help me!??!

Fanged Commander

Demonic Darling

13,590 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
Who did you ask? Just this forum, or have you submitted a support ticket with the provider?

Fanged Commander

Fanged Commander

I was wondering about that, too. It takes quite a while to get to level 10 (I guess not that long. But I gave up. It was just boring me. Edit: I lied. I guess I did get there.) so I'm thinking i could be some kind of time limit to make it hard if not impossible to get the cash.

Fanged Commander

I really would like to get my gcash from this! im way past level 30 and still have gotten nothing!!
im currently trying to get the gcash for playing monster legion smile but i need one more level to go smile ill let u know if i get the gcash

Dangerous Sweetheart

10,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Signature Look 250
i reached level 10 and it gave me the cash

Fanged Commander

I still have gotten nothing and i have sent a few messages about it to them, and apparently i am not a valued customer....
KyoKaSha#1
I still have gotten nothing and i have sent a few messages about it to them, and apparently i am not a valued customer....

on the day i reached lvl 10 i sent them a message with a screenshot of being lvl 10 in their Support section of the Gaia Sponsored offers. If you provide a screenshot it should give u the gaia cash yum_puddi I got my gaia cash today yum_puddi

Fanged Commander

Karina Snow
KyoKaSha#1

on the day i reached lvl 10 i sent them a message with a screenshot of being lvl 10 in their Support section of the Gaia Sponsored offers. If you provide a screenshot it should give u the gaia cash yum_puddi I got my gaia cash today yum_puddi

i did that when i hit level 10, 24, and like....level 30 something and still nothing T^T
KyoKaSha#1
Karina Snow
KyoKaSha#1

i did that when i hit level 10, 24, and like....level 30 something and still nothing T^T

so u provided a screenshot and still nothing? eek thats weird sad a screenshot is undeniable proof surprised they didn't give back an e-mail? or an explanation?

Fanged Commander

Karina Snow
KyoKaSha#1
Karina Snow
KyoKaSha#1

so u provided a screenshot and still nothing? eek thats weird sad a screenshot is undeniable proof surprised they didn't give back an e-mail? or an explanation?

nope. nothing T^T

Fanged Commander

It has been over a year now, and i still never got my gcash -__-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out