Welcome to Gaia! ::

To be honest there was a video name that perked my interest. I forgot the full name of it, but it ended with baby, there was also a same one with the same name except instead of baby it said blocks.

Now, I have a little baby son myself, so of course the baby name perked my interest. If anyone has seen the video and if it is indeed something about parenting, then I would like it if they could get me the name of the video. ^.^

And for the record, I'm a 21 year old so that may very well be why I was not allowed to watch this baby video. D:
Did it also ask for your gender? Cause if it did and you put male then it might be aimed towards mothers instead. And unfortunately I haven't come across that video, but I'll let you know if I find it.
Muletodooffers
Did it also ask for your gender?

Nope. It did not, but I was just scrolling through them to see if there was one I liked and after not seeing that one again, I just decided I'd let them play in the background until I found that one again, since there would be fewer videos for me to watch with each one and all but one video disappeared after putting in my age.

The only "video" offer that remained was the one that requires you to sign up for a trial.

So apparantly all of the offers I had available from them are not for 21 year olds.

Lonely Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
i agree with the 1st guy

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
The only videos I seem to get with any frequency are the Bing offer and Educator one where you have to sign up or download something to get the cash which I won't do. I've already downloaded Bing on my IE and I won't download it on my FF because I hate Bing and prefer Google.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff