Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Bear

x

look pop's Senpai

I've had the same problem.
I've contacted both Gaia and the vender about it and nothing still.

I thought maybe I just didn't do it right but I'm almost certain I did, considering the instructions are kinda vague.
Have you received your gaia cash yet? I have also completed the offer and filed a ticket, yet no cash.
I saw that a few people did get their cash but I'm getting frustrated that I did this offer for nothing.

Commander in Chief

CrackedPhone
Have you received your gaia cash yet? I have also completed the offer and filed a ticket, yet no cash.
I saw that a few people did get their cash but I'm getting frustrated that I did this offer for nothing.
April, april, din dumma sill, jag kan lura dig vart jag vill! Haha! Dumb herring! Haha! Ok bye bye!

Impassioned Misfit

Circux

I thought maybe I just didn't do it right but I'm almost certain I did, considering the instructions are kinda vague.
Did you:
a) Sign up for a completely new account,
b) with a completely new email,
c) earn at least 450 Swagbucks, and
d) redeem them, specifically, for a $5 Amazon Gift Card?

Impassioned Misfit

CrackedPhone
Did you:

Impassioned Misfit

Celidia
I finally completed this offer and I am not receiving the gc from it.
Did you:

Impassioned Misfit

I have received the Cash from the Swagbucks offers, so I may be able to troubleshoot you all. c:

look pop's Senpai

X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Circux

Did you:

I redeemed them for a Walmart gift card. No where does it say it has to be an Amazon one?

Impassioned Misfit

Circux
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Circux

Did you:

I redeemed them for a Walmart gift card. No where does it say it has to be an Amazon one?
There are two Swagbucks offers. To find out which you did, go to the offer page on Gaia and click "Support". A list of all Cash offers you've looked at and completed should appear. One is titled "FREE $5 Amazon.com Gift Cards". The other is "Get Paid to be Online with Swagbucks.com" and has the following description:

"Earn FREE $5 - $25 Gift Cards by taking surveys, searching the web, watching videos, or shopping online. No strings. Over $50,000,000 awarded.
Requirements:
1. Create a free registration at Swagbucks.com. 2. Earn 450 Swag Bucks on Swagbucks.com. 3. Receive your credits for completing the offer. You must be a new user."

If you were doing the second one, you're correct. In that event, take a screencap of your Swagbucks home page showing that you've clearly earned the 450 SB and contact the offer provider. To do this - click the support button again, then click the "contact support" button that's next to whichever Swagbucks offer you picked. When you go through the steps and send them the email, be sure to either attach the screencap or upload it to an external site such as imgur or photobucket and copy-and-paste its URL into the message.

If you were doing the first, maybe try collecting 450 more and getting the Amazon gift card?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff