Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampy Heart's Senpai

Desirable Sex Symbol

I think it is glitched it rewarded me twice and keeps offering it for 4 gaia cash im not able to get anymore videos but it so i guess I am done with all the other videos. So i am done with the offers for the night.

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dante sith
I think it is glitched it rewarded me twice and keeps offering it for 4 gaia cash im not able to get anymore videos but it so i guess I am done with all the other videos. So i am done with the offers for the night.

More than 3 times? Some of the videos in the other offer things let you watch a video 3 times before you reach your max grants.

Vampy Heart's Senpai

Desirable Sex Symbol

T4NGO
Dante sith

More than 3 times? Some of the videos in the other offer things let you watch a video 3 times before you reach your max grants.

I don't know didn't touch it after the second grant i am not one to take advantage of glitches as I do not want to be banned.

Moonlight Cat

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
Mine says I tried to skip ahead when I reached the end of the video when I didn't, I watched it the whole way through

Vampy Heart's Senpai

Desirable Sex Symbol

ArrancarYoruichi
Mine says I tried to skip ahead when I reached the end of the video when I didn't, I watched it the whole way through

Report it to gaia then maybe they can help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff