Welcome to Gaia! ::

I always try to be vary wary of these things. My computer is my baby but sometimes I want free moneys ya know? I've found out recently that I can mute my speakers (it sounds too much like the voices in my head if I don't) and spam-click the cash tree to open several windows at once. Usually at least half will go through and I end up with 10 GC a day. It's not much but it's a steady little flow. I can also usually find a few "watch this and get cash" things outside of the tree. In the end I usually get about 15-25 GC a day. It's pretty small compared to other offers but it's daily, for sure, and rather safe considering there is no download, no effort, and no personal information.
there are offers like watching videos and stuff still up and it keep saying there no videos to be watched.

and then there are offers that require you to go to a certain page to click something but the page itself won't load at all....
i was suppose to get at least over 10,000 gcash and got NOTHING ,i did the credit card thing, visa and master card -.- gaia wastes my time!!!!

Virtuous Muse

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Friendly 100
Jensen Is Awesome
ive earned like 2000 cash in the last couple of days

How? Which offers are actually working?

7,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
Some work, others don't.

If Gaia is going to be constantly shoving new cash items down our throats with hardly a breath for air, they should at least make the cash freaking fair to get.

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
he same thing happened to me today. I was supposed to get like.... 5 gcash but I didn't get it.... sad

Distinct Informer

I just completed 2 offers that were worth about 200 total, and I recieved nothing. cry
i'm been watching videos but they won't give me any credit for them....again....

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
That's not only in gaia, i see it and in another games, i thing, why no one makes something???

Dangerous Shapeshifter

12,325 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
I just finished downloading Amelie's Cafe. Doing so is worth 122 gaia cash, which also entitles me to free devilish sleeves. I have not revived ether of these. What's going on? I feel ripped off. stare

Fashionable Exhibitionist

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING ! ! ! scream

I wasted so much time doing surveys and crap I still havnt got my damn money stressed

GAIA ! ! ! YOU OWE ME BIG TIME evil

Dapper Elder

Peanut lab is not granting any money at all even with repeated emails to the customer support.

Conservative Wrangler

14,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Avalokitesvara
Peanut lab is not granting any money at all even with repeated emails to the customer support.

Where did you even find 'customer support' info?

I'd LOVE to fire off a complaint to SOMEONE....seeing as ever since I completed the offer I went through, I've been receiving e-mail spam and calls to both my home (starting at 8:00am onward) --which are even forwarded to one of our cell phones....all with NO GC.

Dapper Elder

Aileeya
Avalokitesvara

Where did you even find 'customer support' info?

I'd LOVE to fire off a complaint to SOMEONE....seeing as ever since I completed the offer I went through, I've been receiving e-mail spam and calls to both my home (starting at 8:00am onward) --which are even forwarded to one of our cell phones....all with NO GC.
It's in the "Need Help" link next to the Earth icon on the top right of the offers page. But it doesn't seem to help.
And I never use my real number for these things in order to avoid the situation that you are experiencing.
Not even the stupid Super Rewards video is giving me any cash.

And what I don't get is how the Volume11 videos are like, 2-5 minutes long and only worth 1-3 Gaia Cash, while the Ble Noodle videos last 5-10 seconds and worth 1 gold. Volume11 videos waste your time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff