Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Bloodsucker

10,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Spending good time doing those offers and you get nothing in return,The past week Ive tried several in each of the sponsored offers.But nothing has come in but probably 2 out of all of them.
What is going on???

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
idk. SuperSonicAds owes me at least 200 gaia cash for the offers I've completed. I've submitted tickets for at least three of the offers and all I've received it one email to verify, and I did that, then nothing.

I don't know what's more frustrating - that, or the fact that the 195 gaia cash Samplicio thing NEVER works (i.e.I'm never eligible which isn't fair)
i just did the Fiesta Outspark offer. It stated all i had to do was download the program and make an avatar. I did both, and even played the stupid game for 20 mins, and received nothing! I went to contact support and its not even listed in the offers i completed within the last 90 days..like wtf should i do? Can anyone help me?

7,050 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I downloaded the Bing Toolbar. Twice. Logged into my hotmail account. Twice.

This is just foolish.
The videos in the little cash tree aren't rewarding the gCash today, but it was working fine earlier in the week.

Sometimes the videos don't even finish, they just stop like the new Twix one.
Chaquita is right. The offers for blue noodle/ GC tree video doesn't work and the offers from social vibe are so hard to find. Anyhow, I tried like 5 videos and either they didn't load, work or they finished but I didn't get awarded especially with the twix video.
angel of the knights
Chaquita is right. The offers for blue noodle/ GC tree video doesn't work and the offers from social vibe are so hard to find. Anyhow, I tried like 5 videos and either they didn't load, work or they finished but I didn't get awarded especially with the twix video.

and.they.too.loud.too

sorries. blue noodle cash tree ads all suck, they only give one cash, and not worth it at all, they also sent me to an insurance company to fill out PERSONAL INFORMATION to get how much, 1gc? nope...not worth the spam and telemarketing and junk mail those will genereate, they are harvesting information, any ads that asks more than your age and gender, report them as harvesters or trolls.

Seriously! Report them!
I watched 17 different commercials today - and got nothing at all, from any of them - they never even gave me the button that said "thanks for watching", they just ended.
Then, the cash tree went away.

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I'm having the same problem today. I keep watching the videos from the tree and its not rewarding me anything. The only thing that worked was the green lantern one. Everything else...nothing.

Masamune Ash's Senpai

Obsessed Fatcat

me!!!how to get gcash?for free.

Unbeatable Genius

9,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
The only thing that works for me is clicking on the tree and watching a video for 1GC. None of the surveys and whatnot give me anything.
User Image
ive been downloading for 100s of gaiacash and received nada i think there scamming us stare

8,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
stardust2222
i just did the Fiesta Outspark offer. It stated all i had to do was download the program and make an avatar. I did both, and even played the stupid game for 20 mins, and received nothing! I went to contact support and its not even listed in the offers i completed within the last 90 days..like wtf should i do? Can anyone help me?

I've done that too and haven't received anything.

I don't like downloading crap on my computer, especially after my virus software tells me no.. But this is ridiculous.. if these offers ACTUALLY worked, we would happily be earning money on Gaia.

MercurialRapscallion's Significant Otter

Anxious Cultist

37,525 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
the only way the stupid things work is if you hound them and don't trust them and get lots of evidence to support your case which is a lot of emotional stress in the first place.
they're a bunch of lying jerks. the quizes especially never come through.
I think somene should do something about it..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff