Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
i mean seriously...these surveys that they put out are so one sided....and they only want people to be inputing positive data...like for a phone one i did...apparently since i dont own a certain smartphone i cant input data on the other information...its ridiculous gonk ill make sure to question the results of any of this data stream they are collecting....the most ive ever gotten is 90% complete...then i answer a question "wrong" so i dont "qualify" neutral now i kinda wish gaia kept those other smam and spyware filled offers for free games and other mediocre software razz

6,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Generous 100
To my survey taking experience, I've qualified several times. It really depends on honesty and how much time and patience you have in it. Sometimes, you'll get lucky and pass, and sometimes, you wont be as fortunate. I usually spend 30 minutes to an hour depending how many I've qualified, but once I start disqualifying for 5 or more of them, I'll stop and come back tomorrow. Videos are also great, but at least you'll earn some GC.

I used to love earning from Game Coins, but it seems it's no longer available. :c

Fluffy Bunny

I try to do all the surveys but once I finish them, they make me click on like 20 ads before it will let me submit anything, but it makes you COMPLETE THE ADS!
Like, I'm trying to take a free survey! I shouldn't be forced to buy something with a walmart giftcard to do that!

Alien Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
this post is super old lol but yeah you shouldnt have to. but thats the point. they dont want you to get it so they make it as complicated as possible, or download "free games" or apps that contain addware and spyware. i managed to get realplayer and another program using their old system where they allowed that stuff to be put on here as an option, but i had to do virus sweeps of my computer for hours after i did to remove the adware off that installed along with it. and the surveys arent even real surveys, because if you answer a question "wrong" they will say "sorry, you did not qualify for this survey", meaning they are only wanting positive results.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff