Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I've clicked on numerous so called "free"/ "easy offers". For example, Swagbucks. I clicked this offer and it says I cannot connect to the website it's supposed to direct me to. At least 10 other offers did the same thing. Then, to top it all off, I cannot even send a support email simce it has no record of me even clicking on the offer. This is total and completely OUTRAGEOUS!
(Sorry for the rant, but this needed to be said)

Apocalyptic Millionaire

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
I have the same problem, not one offer I have tried has payed out and most ones that are actually free have a problem loading the page.
Dear TrialPay Users,

Thank you for bringing our attention to this issue, and I am very sorry for any inconvenience or confusion you may have encountered when attempting to complete our partner offers. In general, most of our offers are only available to be completed once per person or household. Furthermore, since our offer inventory is always changing, not all offers that were previously available will be eligible for completion to receive GCash.

However, in order to assist you better regarding this issue, please visit http://www.trialpay.com/account_locator/ and fill in the above information. After you have done so, send us an e-mail at generalsupport@trialpay.com confirming that you have completed the form, along with this post's URL link. This way, we can locate your account history with TrialPay and assist you with the issue at hand.

Again, I am sorry for the trouble or confusion that you have experienced. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Amanda Chester
TrialPay Customer Support

Sparkly Fairy

I live in a home with four other Gaians. Me, my husband, and our roommates. To make it worse, Trial Pay is/was affiliated with facebook. So if a friend did/does something from Facebook, it affects us on Gaia.

That sucks.

I wish Gaia would ditch Trial Pay, but yeah. Obviously it's not going to happen, they made that clear when I asked about it in Ask the Admin.

Lonely Explorer

Iridescent Rainbow
I've clicked on numerous so called "free"/ "easy offers". For example, Swagbucks. I clicked this offer and it says I cannot connect to the website it's supposed to direct me to. At least 10 other offers did the same thing. Then, to top it all off, I cannot even send a support email simce it has no record of me even clicking on the offer. This is total and completely OUTRAGEOUS!
(Sorry for the rant, but this needed to be said)

rather late reply, but i having same problem, they all come up as error or cant connect then i refresh an they're gone ;l

Dangerous Werewolf

I agree....ditch Trial Pay since 99% of their offers require us to have to pay for something or have a credit card.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff