Would you survive a zombie attack?-88Gc
If you were a super hero, what would be your amazing super power?-108Gc
but i didnt get nothing at all v.v

Beloved Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
O.o Eh? I've taken Zombie attack and gotten cash immidiately...

But still waiting for holiday candy thingy
Sometimes they send a confirmation email to make sure the email you submitted was real so they can spam it. Just confirm, keep it just in case you have to file a manual credit, and watch the spam come in.
yeah, i didn't get the zombie one either =/
Muletodooffers
Sometimes they send a confirmation email to make sure the email you submitted was real so they can spam it. Just confirm, keep it just in case you have to file a manual credit, and watch the spam come in.

umm i clicked "confirm" on the email and then it takes me to advertisements so i kept clicking "next ad," but this one ad wouldn't go away. -____-
Vairi
Muletodooffers

umm i clicked "confirm" on the email and then it takes me to advertisements so i kept clicking "next ad," but this one ad wouldn't go away. -____-

Once you hit confirm that's all you need to do on your end, just wait for it to credit, or request manual credit from the service your using to do the offer by opening the email and copying everything in it, including header and date sent, and sending that in a ticket to them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff