Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
For almost a week now, Socialvibe has been showing two McDonald's ads, one on fishing and the other on apples. So far, it starts the video, you sit through it and nothing is paid out.

Is there someone that the Admins can contact about this as all other Socialvibe videos seem to be paying out just fine?

Loiterer

14,275 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
Dorian_Archer
For almost a week now, Socialvibe has been showing two McDonald's ads, one on fishing and the other on apples. So far, it starts the video, you sit through it and nothing is paid out.

Is there someone that the Admins can contact about this as all other Socialvibe videos seem to be paying out just fine?
What browser do you have? I have IE & get 6 GC from each of those McDonald's videos and 17 GC from the Invisalign one (also on SocialVibe).

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Half the time there is nothing showing at all. Like lately. It just sits there with that white screen thing.

Dangerous Lunatic

People don't forget...

I asked about this a few days ago. It appears to be a problem with Firefox. Try switching browsers.

Nothing is forgiven...

13,350 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I can't get any of the videos to work and I use Google Chrome. I also tried on Internet though Gaia doesn't seem to care much for it. About a week or so ago I watched several videos and got no payout whatsoever. I really miss the old system. I wish they could at least bring it back in addition to this one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff