Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Trash

12,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Love knows not its own depth...

For those that don't want to get a Google Voice account, they can always use one of these numbers.
http://www.humorhotlines.com

...Until the hour of separation.

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Inculta
Thanks for this. ;D
RAIDEN!

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
Long time no bump...
Been busy.

Friendly Consumer

24,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
I have taken screen shots and sent and never got an email from Peanut Labs, I noticed since around Sept they don't like paying out cash for their offers. Gaia needs new offer companies not ones that don't pay out

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
Long time no BUMP!
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but Google Voice doesn't work for the Mobile offers (which are mostly just trying to scam you on your cell phone bill anyway...).

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
Razareil
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but Google Voice doesn't work for the Mobile offers (which are mostly just trying to scam you on your cell phone bill anyway...).

Yea, only a valid cell phone number will work for those, I've even tried using the ipod app textfree, but you have to choose your provider. Sadly there's no way around those.

In the fine print it always says it will charge you $9.99 for their "free" service.
[Kat.On.A.Stick]
Razareil

Yea, only a valid cell phone number will work for those, I've even tried using the ipod app textfree, but you have to choose your provider. Sadly there's no way around those.

In the fine print it always says it will charge you $9.99 for their "free" service.

I'm not even sure how it counts as a service. What are they even providing except for a way to offload your disposable income? rolleyes

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
Razareil
[Kat.On.A.Stick]
Razareil

I'm not even sure how it counts as a service. What are they even providing except for a way to offload your disposable income? rolleyes

It depends on the offer, some give you ringtones, some enter you into contests(or so they say), and some just rip you off and give you nothing.
[Kat.On.A.Stick]
Razareil
[Kat.On.A.Stick]
Razareil

It depends on the offer, some give you ringtones, some enter you into contests(or so they say), and some just rip you off and give you nothing.

You can get ringtones for a dollar from iTunes, so I'm going to stand by my point. The cleverest pitch I've seen has you enter your significant other's phone number so you can supposedly track them to make sure they're not cheating.

Anyway, I wanted to ask, do the surveys that look like this ever give you anything? http://reg.winningsurveys.com/rd_p?p=321413&t=18751&c=55782-rws_newyears2012_emc_g01&a=CD14022 They usually seem to end in inexplicable offers and no payout for me.
Sorry for technically double-posting. Something else I've noticed with the surveys is that you should never describe yourself as not knowledgeable about a subject (Google it while you're taking the survey if you have to), or say that you have less than half decision-making power on anything (ditto). Of course, be careful with your "don't know"'s and answer everything.

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
long time no bump.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points