10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
Evelynn Vaultairia
[Kat.On.A.Stick]
Evelynn Vaultairia
BerserkLeon
I'm pretty sure you can use google voice (http://voice.google.com) for a "secondary" phone number. you can link it to your phone or gtalk and unlink it at will... so its fairly good I think everyone with a google account is eligible and if you don't have one already it's pretty easy to make one.
thanks for the tips.. I always kick myself in the butt when i don't take a screenshot and then the offer doesn't grant... like with Quizjungle. I think I'm gonna make it a rule to start a "Offers" folder in my pictures to put screenies in. and ALWAYS take a screenshot on the "end" or "results" page.

Do you know if you'll get charged if you use the Google Voice thing? Does the number you make up get counted as a real phone number? Does it still count if you unlink it from your real phone?

lol I completed 2 offers from Quizjungle before finding your post. I don't understand why they scam people like that, all I was asked is what kind of donut I was and which Avitar character I was. Then I skipped all the offers. Maybe they only give the cash when you sign up for one of their sponsors...

Google voice is free, you just have to give them your phone number so they can link the numbers...
You can make it so the voice mails do not forward to your phone, but your number will remain linked. Yes the number is 100% real.

You can skip every single offer on chains like that, I've never done any and usually get my cash, if I don't I send a complaint and then I receive it wink

Have you complained about not getting cash from Quizjungle? Did you have to provide proof? I didn't screenshot the results page, so I have no way to prove I actually did it.

Do you give your real address? lol I get so much junk mail occasionally that it all doesn't fit in the mailbox (not from the offers, just in general). I don't want to get more...

I hate how they want all that info. People don't want junk mail or spam calls! If they're interested in whatever you have to sell, they'll go to your website, dang it

Thank you very much for your help!

Yea, occasionally I have to contact for QZ... You may not need a screenshot because they should have your file on record, but in some instances, the file can't be found and proof is necessary, and those few times are why it's handy to have a screenshot smile

I always use my real address, just make sure you're not signing up for any type of mail-in and you're good, the only thing I've gotten through the mail is a free sample of Enfamil and a bajillion coupons from them(which we gave all of it to my sister's friend because they just had a baby) but It wasn't from QZ, it was from an Enfamil offer I did.

I wish they didn't ask for it too sad
[Kat.On.A.Stick]
Evelynn Vaultairia
[Kat.On.A.Stick]
Evelynn Vaultairia
BerserkLeon
I'm pretty sure you can use google voice (http://voice.google.com) for a "secondary" phone number. you can link it to your phone or gtalk and unlink it at will... so its fairly good I think everyone with a google account is eligible and if you don't have one already it's pretty easy to make one.
thanks for the tips.. I always kick myself in the butt when i don't take a screenshot and then the offer doesn't grant... like with Quizjungle. I think I'm gonna make it a rule to start a "Offers" folder in my pictures to put screenies in. and ALWAYS take a screenshot on the "end" or "results" page.

Do you know if you'll get charged if you use the Google Voice thing? Does the number you make up get counted as a real phone number? Does it still count if you unlink it from your real phone?

lol I completed 2 offers from Quizjungle before finding your post. I don't understand why they scam people like that, all I was asked is what kind of donut I was and which Avitar character I was. Then I skipped all the offers. Maybe they only give the cash when you sign up for one of their sponsors...

Google voice is free, you just have to give them your phone number so they can link the numbers...
You can make it so the voice mails do not forward to your phone, but your number will remain linked. Yes the number is 100% real.

You can skip every single offer on chains like that, I've never done any and usually get my cash, if I don't I send a complaint and then I receive it wink

Have you complained about not getting cash from Quizjungle? Did you have to provide proof? I didn't screenshot the results page, so I have no way to prove I actually did it.

Do you give your real address? lol I get so much junk mail occasionally that it all doesn't fit in the mailbox (not from the offers, just in general). I don't want to get more...

I hate how they want all that info. People don't want junk mail or spam calls! If they're interested in whatever you have to sell, they'll go to your website, dang it

Thank you very much for your help!

Yea, occasionally I have to contact for QZ... You may not need a screenshot because they should have your file on record, but in some instances, the file can't be found and proof is necessary, and those few times are why it's handy to have a screenshot smile

I always use my real address, just make sure you're not signing up for any type of mail-in and you're good, the only thing I've gotten through the mail is a free sample of Enfamil and a bajillion coupons from them(which we gave all of it to my sister's friend because they just had a baby) but It wasn't from QZ, it was from an Enfamil offer I did.

I wish they didn't ask for it too sad

Ok, thank you very much for your help! It is very much appreciated!!!

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I think I may have just found a way to continue through chain offers if it stops you and forces you to complete a survey. Correct me if this has been said or is already commonly known. smile

If you ever get through a chain offer, and it stops you and forces you to complete a survey, you don't have to complete it. If the page it stops at has a "No Thanks" or "Pass" button, just clicking these buttons will not let you pass, rather it'll come up with a pop-up telling you that you can't leave the page. Instead, right-click on either button, and click on the option "Open Link in New Tab." The next offer will appear in another tab, and you can just exit the one that wouldn't let you continue. I hope this helps!

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
MogaMaster16
I think I may have just found a way to continue through chain offers if it stops you and forces you to complete a survey. Correct me if this has been said or is already commonly known. smile

If you ever get through a chain offer, and it stops you and forces you to complete a survey, you don't have to complete it. If the page it stops at has a "No Thanks" or "Pass" button, just clicking these buttons will not let you pass, rather it'll come up with a pop-up telling you that you can't leave the page. Instead, right-click on either button, and click on the option "Open Link in New Tab." The next offer will appear in another tab, and you can just exit the one that wouldn't let you continue. I hope this helps!
I'll add this too the first post thank you =)

Alicorn Twilight Sparkle's Significant Otter

Pesky Werewolf

35,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100

---Ӂ۝۝Ӂ---

yum_onigiri read the first page, saw that Gvoice was unverified, i have been using it ever since i started doing offers and it has never failed me once :3 i get bunches of voicemails that i have to delete but thats the only problem

---Ӂ۝۝Ӂ---

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
MoonlitSnowWolf

---Ӂ۝۝Ӂ---

yum_onigiri read the first page, saw that Gvoice was unverified, i have been using it ever since i started doing offers and it has never failed me once :3 i get bunches of voicemails that i have to delete but thats the only problem

---Ӂ۝۝Ӂ---

I started using and didn't update the first post because I went on vacation ;P
-updates-

Alicorn Twilight Sparkle's Significant Otter

Pesky Werewolf

35,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
[Kat.On.A.Stick]
MoonlitSnowWolf

---Ӂ۝۝Ӂ---

---Ӂ۝۝Ӂ---

I started using and didn't update the first post because I went on vacation ;P
-updates-

well then, welcome back from vacation and hope you had fun! :3 thanks for letting me know though, you didnt have too razz

Blessed Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
this is more helpful than any other page I have yet read about Gaia-ads, one question though what if you don't have ad blocker on and you just bought some Gaia cash and there's a page that says click here to block ads automatically once you reach 249 gc....how do you disable that????? i have not been able to get back to that page yet.

Sparkly Lunatic

Wild Inanna
this is more helpful than any other page I have yet read about Gaia-ads, one question though what if you don't have ad blocker on and you just bought some Gaia cash and there's a page that says click here to block ads automatically once you reach 249 gc....how do you disable that????? i have not been able to get back to that page yet.
The truth shall make you free,
User Image
Go to your My Gaia page, click on the blue arrow next to the cog picture on the greyed out toolbar below the main one, then select 'Gaia Cash Purchases'. It should be in the top right corner of the page.
Here is the link, because I am rubbish at explaining things.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/redeem/history/

but first it may make you miserable.User Image
thank you for a wonderfully informative thread. You're awesome!

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
Bump heart

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Wonderful thread. Sorry about your puppy. That's so sad!

I wanted to add some info regarding giving out your address. I used to not care about giving out my address, because I didn't care about getting junk mail. Then one day, I had someone come to my door regarding life insurance because of one of the offers I filled out. He was nice enough when I explained I only filled it out for a reward, but after that I won't put in my address any more if it's something like "Request a quote" or something else where someone may actually come to my house to talk to me.

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
MiakaYuuki78
Wonderful thread. Sorry about your puppy. That's so sad!

I wanted to add some info regarding giving out your address. I used to not care about giving out my address, because I didn't care about getting junk mail. Then one day, I had someone come to my door regarding life insurance because of one of the offers I filled out. He was nice enough when I explained I only filled it out for a reward, but after that I won't put in my address any more if it's something like "Request a quote" or something else where someone may actually come to my house to talk to me.

always read the fine print ;P
I always fear things like that, if offers say anything about being contacted... I just don't do them, once I did get a call from a woman who thought I wanted to "continue my education"(which I never signed up for) I was like "I'm in highschool, and I'm at a party, some other time" needless to say, she never called me back. Never used my real phone number again.
I think I will add the part about people coming to your door though :)

Yea, it was a rough time, luckily the vet took care of her and found her a family. We almost had to put the poor baby to sleep because we couldn't afford the procedures. :(

Timid Flatterer

wow this will help a lot now

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
Bumping back to first page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff