• Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Thank you biggrin

Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm pretty sure you can use google voice (http://voice.google.com) for a "secondary" phone number. you can link it to your phone or gtalk and unlink it at will... so its fairly good I think everyone with a google account is eligible and if you don't have one already it's pretty easy to make one.
thanks for the tips.. I always kick myself in the butt when i don't take a screenshot and then the offer doesn't grant... like with Quizjungle. I think I'm gonna make it a rule to start a "Offers" folder in my pictures to put screenies in. and ALWAYS take a screenshot on the "end" or "results" page.

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
BerserkLeon
I'm pretty sure you can use google voice (http://voice.google.com) for a "secondary" phone number. you can link it to your phone or gtalk and unlink it at will... so its fairly good I think everyone with a google account is eligible and if you don't have one already it's pretty easy to make one.

I'll add this to the first post. Thank you smile

9,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
BerserkLeon
thanks for the tips.. I always kick myself in the butt when i don't take a screenshot and then the offer doesn't grant... like with Quizjungle. I think I'm gonna make it a rule to start a "Offers" folder in my pictures to put screenies in. and ALWAYS take a screenshot on the "end" or "results" page.
I've been having problems with Quizjungle too... I've taken two quizzes from them and gotten to the results page... and waited two days... and still no GC. Those quizzes were 144GC each too... Luckily, I have screen shots for proof. I'm gonna wait a couple more days 'cause it says in the FAQ that it might take a couple days... we'll see.

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
on most of the offers i put in random information except for my junk email and i still the gcash. and i agree never do the downloads because you never know what exactly you are downloading

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
redmoon3999
on most of the offers i put in random information except for my junk email and i still the gcash. and i agree never do the downloads because you never know what exactly you are downloading

Well, if you don't get caught, then good for you, but after doing a few offers by the same company with rubbish info, they start to catch on.
On external things like this, it's easier to fake it... just be careful of who's info you're putting in.

Devoted Prophet

10,600 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
This was all pretty helpfull, but you still have to be lucky to get any cash at all ._.
These sponsors are mostly just a waste of time for me.

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Hm... Supersonic Ads gives me "Wrong parameters" every time I click "Missing Cash?" on an offer.

But thank you so much for this guide. smile

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Fanmar
This was all pretty helpfull, but you still have to be lucky to get any cash at all ._.

Well, you can't really expect to get the reward if you give a fake name, address and/or phone number. wink

If you don't get what a SponsorPay offer promises, it's likely you did something wrong - intentionally or not.

For the few who had some genuine technical issues with one offer, it's pretty easy to get in touch with our customer support team (how-to is in my signature).

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Generous Hoarder

Thanks biggrin
BerserkLeon

Do you know if you'll get charged if you use the Google Voice thing? Does the number you make up get counted as a real phone number? Does it still count if you unlink it from your real phone?

lol I completed 2 offers from Quizjungle before finding your post. I don't understand why they scam people like that, all I was asked is what kind of donut I was and which Avitar character I was. Then I skipped all the offers. Maybe they only give the cash when you sign up for one of their sponsors...

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
Evelynn Vaultairia
BerserkLeon

Do you know if you'll get charged if you use the Google Voice thing? Does the number you make up get counted as a real phone number? Does it still count if you unlink it from your real phone?

lol I completed 2 offers from Quizjungle before finding your post. I don't understand why they scam people like that, all I was asked is what kind of donut I was and which Avitar character I was. Then I skipped all the offers. Maybe they only give the cash when you sign up for one of their sponsors...

Google voice is free, you just have to give them your phone number so they can link the numbers...
You can make it so the voice mails do not forward to your phone, but your number will remain linked. Yes the number is 100% real.

You can skip every single offer on chains like that, I've never done any and usually get my cash, if I don't I send a complaint and then I receive it wink
[Kat.On.A.Stick]
Evelynn Vaultairia
BerserkLeon

Google voice is free, you just have to give them your phone number so they can link the numbers...
You can make it so the voice mails do not forward to your phone, but your number will remain linked. Yes the number is 100% real.

You can skip every single offer on chains like that, I've never done any and usually get my cash, if I don't I send a complaint and then I receive it wink

Have you complained about not getting cash from Quizjungle? Did you have to provide proof? I didn't screenshot the results page, so I have no way to prove I actually did it.

Do you give your real address? lol I get so much junk mail occasionally that it all doesn't fit in the mailbox (not from the offers, just in general). I don't want to get more...

I hate how they want all that info. People don't want junk mail or spam calls! If they're interested in whatever you have to sell, they'll go to your website, dang it!

Thank you very much for your help!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces