Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
Sorry I haven't been posting or updating the thread, we bought a puppy last week and found out she had Parvo, it's been very stressful!

This guide is a little out of date as I have not tried the new system, the general tips still apply though.

----------------------
First and most important, Make sure you have a good anti-virus AVG, AVAST! or any other free one will do fine, I've been doing offers for quite a while and have never gotten any sort of virus.
Also be sure you have a good anti spyware/malware program like Malwarebytes.

I got a pretty nasty virus a few weeks ago(not from offers) and had to wipe my computer because no amount of restoration or virus programs would get rid of it.

Don't do download offers! Unless you are absolutely sure you trust the company, or know how to use SandboxIE, I've personally never used that program since I do download offers on my Macbook, but every offer site I frequent highly recommends it. If you download toolbars for add-ons onto firefox, you can remove or disable them from Tools->Add-ons->Extensions.

I didn't get my cash! Take a deep breath and remain calm. All of the providers have a way of contacting them. Just be sure you have proof(refer to later portion of thread). You can find the contact link by following these images:
OfferPal
SuperRewards
SuperSonicads
Peanut Labs
Game Coins
SponsorPay also check out this thread for more info on Sponsorpay
Gwallet- Thank You to:
Shish Kabobious
Here a picture of the Gwallet contact help button you can add to your offer tip thread. =)

Gwallet Help pic

Also, Gwallet worked for me when i disable adblock. But here the site that leads to the offer page, tho try to see if it work for you.

http://panel.gwallet.com/network-node/offer-status?userId=YOURGAIAIDNUMBER&gw=16k-3-All-1-20-0-0&s=7459d0df9df06b99&rand=1

Where it says "YOURGAIAIDNUMBER" you put in your Gaia user number. If don't know already know how to find your user ID number, you can find it by going to the My Gaia tab and clicking on Profile.

Survey of The Day: Daily surveys are a great way to earn cash, they are reliable and give you a good amount of cash, but it can be hard to qualify. I will not offer any sort of magic, but I will tell you that being older than 18 will increase your chances.
If the survey asks you a question like "Do you have a cell phone" or "Have you heard of this brand" say yes, that means that they have a survey for you, only if you say yes. Don't make up lies that you can't back up, many surveys will ask you the same question twice to see if you are typing in nonsense.
If a member of your family works in an advertising agency, don't say that they do, I always am disqualified after that question.
Take your time and read every question, these are real companies trying to get real opinions.
Sometimes you could go through many surveys doing what I said and not qualify, that's okay, it happens to me everyday.

Most surveys take 15-25mins, and always pay if you qualify.
Razareil
I've recently started trying to do surveys almost every day, and I've noticed already that time of day matters a lot. I guess new surveys are added everyday and get increasingly filled up (meaning harder to qualify for) as the day goes on. It's not that difficult to find one around 2-3 PM (US Eastern time), for example, but starting around 8-9 PM, it's almost not worth the time to look. Therefore, I would strongly recommend that people do their surveys as early in the day as they can. Like I said, it doesn't have to be that early; lunchtime at work or school should be fine.

Offer(aka Survey) Chains:
Most offers require you to go through a chain of advertisements, most of the time, they are the same on every offer you do, but you can just skip all of them. Continuously pressing the "Skip" or "No thanks" button will skip all of them, it's time consuming, yes, but you will eventually reach the end. If the survey tells you "Please complete two of the silver/gold/platinum offers to get your [whatever]" You usually don't have to do them, just click on them, leave them open for a minute, then click off the new window.
Sometimes you don't have the option of skipping one and it's very frustrating. At that point, you can either stop where you are(you wont get credit) or do the offer. I've never done any offers within an offer.
MogaMaster16

If you ever get through a chain offer, and it stops you and forces you to complete a survey, you don't have to complete it. If the page it stops at has a "No Thanks" or "Pass" button, just clicking these buttons will not let you pass, rather it'll come up with a pop-up telling you that you can't leave the page. Instead, right-click on either button, and click on the option "Open Link in New Tab." The next offer will appear in another tab, and you can just exit the one that wouldn't let you continue. I hope this helps!

Info such as addresses, phone numbers, and credit cards: Paper mail is very expensive, and therefore, advertisers will not send you junk mail, you can put in your address without fear. I've never gotten junk mail, but if you do a coupon offer, they may or may not send you coupons in the mail, most send them only by email.
If you don't want to give out your real phone number you can get a secondary phone number at K7.net absolutely free. K7.net only works with voice mail and faxes, so sites that require a cell phone number will not work. K7 is letting people sign up again, it requires no cell phone to activate, unlike Google voice,
BerserkLeon
I'm pretty sure you can use google voice (http://voice.google.com) for a "secondary" phone number. you can link it to your phone or gtalk and unlink it at will... so its fairly good I think everyone with a google account is eligible and if you don't have one already it's pretty easy to make one.

Google Voice is perfect! I'll put up a detailed tutorial soon so calls wont be forwarded.

UNVERIFIED:Also, If you have an IPhone/IPod touch and you have TextPlus+ or Textfree, the phone number they give may work. You'll just get a lot of texts saying "#### is calling you" but it's free, so it doesn't matter. It would be great if someone could try this out for me!

As for credit cards, do not use your credit card unless you absolutely 100% trust the company and are 100% sure that it is indeed the company you trust and not a fake.
Don't use prepaid cards, gift cards, or debit cards, most companies will not accept these.

MiakaYuuki78
I had someone come to my door regarding life insurance because of one of the offers I filled out.

ALWAYS be sure to read and make sure you will not be contacted if signing up for a service! Although most are data collection sites, some are serious and will contact you via telephone, mail, or direct confrontation!

[Kat.On.A.Stick]
Razareil
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but Google Voice doesn't work for the Mobile offers (which are mostly just trying to scam you on your cell phone bill anyway...).

Yea, only a valid cell phone number will work for those, I've even tried using the ipod app textfree, but you have to choose your provider. Sadly there's no way around those.

In the fine print it always says it will charge you $9.99 for their "free" service.

Misc. Info: Clearing cookies and changing emails may help your offers give you cash more often. Some offers are done by the same company, if you go do another offer by the same company without clearing your cookies or changing emails, they will know you already did one and not give you cash. CookieCuller is a FireFox add-on I use to protect cookies such as Gaia, so when you clear cookies, you aren't logged out.

Take screen shots! Sometimes offers will not approve, if you take a screenshot of the "thank you" or "results" page or the confirmation email, then you will have proof to send in to the company via the "missing Gaia cash" button.
If you don't know how to take a screen shot: {Windows} {Mac}.
--------------------------
I will add more tips once I learn them, if you have any, don't be afraid to say so, I'll give you credit!

Link In!

Put these links in your sig so you can help others find this thread :3
Tinyurl:
{{{[url=http://tinyurl.com/3tju77v]Having trouble getting Gaia Cash from offers? Click here![/url]}}}

Gaia Link:
{{{[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/sponsored-offers-forum/a-few-tips-and-tricks-to-getting-offers-completed/t.71730645/]Having trouble getting Gaia Cash from offers? Click Here![/url]}}}

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I vote Sticky! =D

Shameless Fatcat

Thanks for this. ;D
This was awesome, thanks!

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
very useful ^_^

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
sticky this

Shameless Consumer

This should be a sticky. 3nodding

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
bumping back to 1st page.

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
Bump again

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
stickystickystickystickystickyomg

6,850 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I unfortunately did not take any screen shots since if I signed up, would they have in their system the date I did? I have not received almost any of my points and yet I have a damn toolbar that I hate and get offers from 2 sites that think I really care. I should have at least 150 gaia cash coming my way but still nothing. I'm very frustrated and now to read all that only to find out since I have no "proof" I can't get my cash. It's damn reasons like this I left Gaia in the first place. I can't figure anything out on this site anymore. I don't even know how to contact a mod anymore.

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
elena_lily
I unfortunately did not take any screen shots since if I signed up, would they have in their system the date I did? I have not received almost any of my points and yet I have a damn toolbar that I hate and get offers from 2 sites that think I really care. I should have at least 150 gaia cash coming my way but still nothing. I'm very frustrated and now to read all that only to find out since I have no "proof" I can't get my cash. It's damn reasons like this I left Gaia in the first place. I can't figure anything out on this site anymore. I don't even know how to contact a mod anymore.

Yes, they have it in their system, but having some kind of proof increases your chance of the company paying.
If you have a toolbar installed, that should be proof enough to get your cash.
And if you go to Tools->Add-ons->Extensions, then you can remove or disable any add-on you've put onto firefox, including toolbars

6,850 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
[Kat.On.A.Stick]
elena_lily

Yes, they have it in their system, but having some kind of proof increases your chance of the company paying.
If you have a toolbar installed, that should be proof enough to get your cash.
And if you go to Tools->Add-ons->Extensions, then you can remove or disable any add-on you've put onto firefox, including toolbars

Yeah I just ended up getting rid of it. I did I think 2 or 3 100+ gaia cash ones and didn't receive one. It has to be something with getting cash over 100 because I have received the ones I did that were under that. It's just very annoying. Lol I'm sure you know =p. But thank you for replying and giving me some tips. I figured I would just wait and maybe it will come lol plus I couldn't find a mod that could help me and I really don't want to go and contact any companies. I don't feel I should have to do that ya know? Ah I hate Gaia sometimes :p.

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
Bumping to 1st page.

Dapper Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
This is great! Wonderful advice.