Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Darling

-

Dapper Dabbler

4,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
In regards to the Social Vibe videos not coming up, i'm dealing with the same issue.
The internet radio one will not work for me because it says it's not offered in my country. Which is the US, and i would assume that of all places they would accept the US... heart

Timid Darling

Cherriim
In regards to the Social Vibe videos not coming up, i'm dealing with the same issue.
The internet radio one will not work for me because it says it's not offered in my country. Which is the US, and i would assume that of all places they would accept the US... heart

Odd, the internet radio is offered and works for me and I'm U.S. Though, you're not missing much! x);;

Good to know it's not just me on the social vibe

Dapper Dabbler

4,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quirkily
Cherriim

Odd, the internet radio is offered and works for me and I'm U.S. Though, you're not missing much! x);;

Good to know it's not just me on the social vibe

I didn't assume i was missing much, but hey, i'll listen to music for a bit of cash. It's better than sitting in silence on my computer. c: I'm kinda upset right now though because obviously my social vibe isn't working and i'm only 7 cash away from Ships Happen :c heart

Timid Darling

Cherriim

I didn't assume i was missing much, but hey, i'll listen to music for a bit of cash. It's better than sitting in silence on my computer. c:
heart

Haha true, I tried it and earned 2 gcash. But the quality just wasn't all too good and it didn't play music I liked :< so 1 gcash per 10 minutes was just . . . I would rather listen to my Pandora. xD

Dapper Dabbler

4,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's just that i'm so close to my Ships Happen and that last bit of cash would help. :c heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff