Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Genius

13,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
KikiTheBlueFox
Klatt

well uhh,,, nice meeting most of you. there have been a couple (three) tanuki i won't miss (they were mocking autism, using it as an insult, and then one justified himself by calling it fake) but most of you were fun even if we didn't see eye to eye and there was teasing most of us didn't do anything horrible (like mocking people who were born with brains wired differently who have trouble grasping certian things but are very bright in other places in life to make up for it) (ok i am still kinda upset but it will pass)

I have a deep loathing for people who make "jokes" and then try to weasel out of the consequences of being a jerk by saying "it was just a joke" or "I was just kidding". <3

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
The Holy Cheezits
KikiTheBlueFox
The Holy Cheezits
KikiTheBlueFox
The Holy Cheezits

i wasn't mocking anyone, that was genuine question. O:

wanna be sure i'm reading it right. xc
oh sorry, there has been alot of rubbing in in this game. like the thread where the one guy was mooning the other team.... actually i think there are a few of those on both teams....

nah its fine, a lot of people have been somewhat mocking the last few days so it's reasonable to suspect. but that'll all be over soon i suppose, with the event departing tonight and what not~
no it won't.... there will most likely be gloating.... meet gaia.....

yeah i figured that, there will definitely be a big explosion of gloating towards the finish but then after it'll die out pretty fast i imagine. then it'll be all over. x3
and every now and again brought up again.... people don't forget things easily on gaia

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Moiya_Hatake
KikiTheBlueFox
Klatt

well uhh,,, nice meeting most of you. there have been a couple (three) tanuki i won't miss (they were mocking autism, using it as an insult, and then one justified himself by calling it fake) but most of you were fun even if we didn't see eye to eye and there was teasing most of us didn't do anything horrible (like mocking people who were born with brains wired differently who have trouble grasping certian things but are very bright in other places in life to make up for it) (ok i am still kinda upset but it will pass)

I have a deep loathing for people who make "jokes" and then try to weasel out of the consequences of being a jerk by saying "it was just a joke" or "I was just kidding". <3
ok wtf is with your health? 111? your not a mod

Anxious Lover

KikiTheBlueFox
The Holy Cheezits

yeah i figured that, there will definitely be a big explosion of gloating towards the finish but then after it'll die out pretty fast i imagine. then it'll be all over. x3
and every now and again brought up again.... people don't forget things easily on gaia

mmm but that'll be minor stuff. x3 i'm sure it'll all be fine soon enough. cept the really mean people, and well, they're just always mean anywho.

Tipsy Genius

13,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
KikiTheBlueFox
Moiya_Hatake
KikiTheBlueFox
Klatt

I have no clue. It was like that when the page updated. O_O

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Moiya_Hatake
KikiTheBlueFox
Moiya_Hatake
KikiTheBlueFox
Klatt

hmm back to normal.... musta been a glitch

Tipsy Genius

13,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
KikiTheBlueFox
Moiya_Hatake
KikiTheBlueFox
Moiya_Hatake
KikiTheBlueFox
Klatt

Probably. Got healed at the same time by more than one player and that was the result?

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Moiya_Hatake
KikiTheBlueFox
Moiya_Hatake
KikiTheBlueFox
Moiya_Hatake

Probably. Got healed at the same time by more than one player and that was the result?

well anyway yes, those kinds of "jokes" are not funny and no amout of back pedalling can erase what was said...

Tipsy Genius

13,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
KikiTheBlueFox
Moiya_Hatake
KikiTheBlueFox
Moiya_Hatake
KikiTheBlueFox
Moiya_Hatake

well anyway yes, those kinds of "jokes" are not funny and no amout of back pedalling can erase what was said...

Exactly!
KikiTheBlueFox
there have been a couple (three) tanuki i won't miss (they were mocking autism, using it as an insult, and then one justified himself by calling it fake)

Wait, seriously? People are assholes emotion_donotwant

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Of Love and Lies
KikiTheBlueFox
there have been a couple (three) tanuki i won't miss (they were mocking autism, using it as an insult, and then one justified himself by calling it fake)

Wait, seriously? People are assholes emotion_donotwant
yeah i know... there are always a few in every batch

Cluttered Bear

68,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Invisibility 100

Since the last update, Tanukis are earning points at a rate of about 21 mil an hour. Even if the Kitsunes stopped playing now, it will take 16 hours to catch up at 21 mil an hour. And there is only 6 and 1/2 hours left in the event.

Cluttered Bear

68,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Invisibility 100

Wealthy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
This is cool.

Cluttered Bear