11,000 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
Amia-Chan
Hincaru

Should we not be posting in here... >x>
With it being closed?

>______________________> ( long stare).........................................

Dangerous Wildcat

45,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Janicide
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Janicide

Haha, nor would I. I would use the body of someone who was died on their own. Depending on the nature of the death, I could place Raven's soul in the new body and restore life to the body. No one would die who wasn't already going to die.

Forgive the confusion. The name Raven is usually associated with girls, not boys.

Thanks meow, tha is sweet but you don't have to, Raven is ready.
Its alright meow, here in America it seems tha Raven is a name fur Females. cat_sweatdrop However it is his real name. cat_smile

In that case, my offer to take his soul now, and bring him to his idyllic afterlife still stands.

Raven might take you up on tha offer, however currently he has a shot at having a new mate. Raven might not be able to pass up this chance, even if it means suffering an immense amount of pain fur the next 4 or so years.

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Janicide
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan

Thanks meow, tha is sweet but you don't have to, Raven is ready.
Its alright meow, here in America it seems tha Raven is a name fur Females. cat_sweatdrop However it is his real name. cat_smile

In that case, my offer to take his soul now, and bring him to his idyllic afterlife still stands.

Raven might take you up on tha offer, however currently he has a shot at having a new mate. Raven might not be able to pass up this chance, even if it means suffering an immense amount of pain fur the next 4 or so years.

Well let me know if he ever changes his mind, or even if he wants to extend his life and just deal with the pain.

Dangerous Wildcat

45,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Janicide
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan
Janicide

Well let me know if he ever changes his mind, or even if he wants to extend his life and just deal with the pain.

Thanks Meow, Raven will.
.... do you want to be friends meow?

Devoted Tipper

I love this undying tent. There's still people here even after it's closed. <3
LAW OMG
the prizes/gifts/ heart heart heart heart
i need to get on here more
how long is it to get into loyals sweatdrop

Devoted Tipper

France Finder
LAW OMG
the prizes/gifts/ heart heart heart heart