Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Friend

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
Here I am, the lonely Opera Ghost, having nothing to do but answer your questions.

(Hello all, Kestrel here, anything OOC will be in black and in parentheses! Thank you!)

I do have dignity and a handful of rules. I expect you to follow them, or a great disaster should occur. I will not accept any profane or suggestive letters, or any mentions of my darkened past.

Your obedient friend,
O.G.

Dangerous Friend

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
BUMP.
Your obedient friend,
O.G.

Dapper Genius

5,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Trader 100
Bonjoir Monsieur! How are you today? My question is what are all the instruments that you play, and other than your organ what is your favorite instrument? Au revoir!

The Last Phantomess

Dangerous Friend

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alexandra la Phantomess
Bonjoir Monsieur! How are you today? My question is what are all the instruments that you play, and other than your organ what is your favorite instrument? Au revoir!

The Last Phantomess

Ah, yes, my dear, what a tasteful question.
I do play a plethera of things, including the classical guitar, violin, cello, viola, dulcimer, piano, and, of course, my beloved organ. My preffered instrument is the voice, young child, the most dark and mysterious instrument of all. It is the most beautiful, most changeable tool that an artist can have.

Your Obedient Friend,
O.G.

Dangerous Friend

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
BUMP.
Your Obedient Friend, O.G.

Dangerous Friend

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100