• Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Titanic Theme on Recorder

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
That wasn't that bad... They just couldn't control the Recorder so well...

This version is really cool but the vocals suck a bit.

Dangerous Bookworm

You need to see the version where he makes a music video

DarkJaden825698

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm trying so hard to find an awful recording of this to share. I saw it a few years ago and it is just horrific. Some tonedeaf idiot took recordings of two different women singing it - both recordings were lovely by themselves, but they were a half step apart. Once they started 'singing together,' it was like someone was driving dull rusty forks through your ears.

Dangerous Friend

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
DarkJaden825698

What the frick did I just even watch. It makes me wonder if he's really being serious...
User Image

Dangerous Bookworm

Kestrel the Companion
DarkJaden825698

What the frick did I just even watch. It makes me wonder if he's really being serious...
User Image

He's not. He does a bunch of stuff like that. But he also does some really amazing a capella stuff. He does an amazing version of Bohemian Rhapsody, and an awesome parody-cover of Friday, where he takes it and makes it a soulful dark ballad. It's so great.

In my music cultures class, we're doing a project where we have to take a piece of music and analyze and transcribe it into sheet music, and my partner and I are doing the My Heart Will Go On recorder version. It's going to be fantastic.

Dangerous Friend

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
DarkJaden825698
Kestrel the Companion
DarkJaden825698

User Image

He's not. He does a bunch of stuff like that. But he also does some really amazing a capella stuff. He does an amazing version of Bohemian Rhapsody, and an awesome parody-cover of Friday, where he takes it and makes it a soulful dark ballad. It's so great.

In my music cultures class, we're doing a project where we have to take a piece of music and analyze and transcribe it into sheet music, and my partner and I are doing the My Heart Will Go On recorder version. It's going to be fantastic.

Awesome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces