Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Pajama Game is HORRIBLE. It may have been relevant once upon a time but it needs to die twisted
Sweet Charity was pretty bad, the only song that saved it was "Big Spender"
I didn't know there was a superman musical until this thread but can anyone confirm or deny the possibility of a Spiderman Musical?? If that happens I will shoot myself...I'm a major comic into movies fan (exception of daredevil which killed it's franchise) but comics into musicals?? I dunno...it takes the kick butt awesome out of the character I think...
Momo-chan the pirate
Sweet Charity was pretty bad, the only song that saved it was "Big Spender"

Sweet Charity was not very bad, well I liked it at least confused , now Hair that musical made no sense to me. I hated that musical. The worst in my opinion

Militant Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
sayaaya213
but can anyone confirm or deny the possibility of a Spiderman Musical??

It exists. It features music from U2, and it's (imo) absolutely awful. Not to mention it feels like half the cast has ended up in hospital.

fredwise

It exists. It features music from U2, and it's (imo) absolutely awful. Not to mention it feels like half the cast has ended up in hospital.

That is scary and creepy and something I want to stay FAAARRR away from...
I really didn't like The Wiz too much... some of the songs were quite catchy... however, I didn't think it was that good... rolleyes

Distinct Vampire

Zelkiiro
Love Never Dies is pretty damn reprehensible.
I'm really afraid to see that. I don't want to be disappointed so I think I'm not going to bother..

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
Heads Will Roll
Zelkiiro
I'm really afraid to see that. I don't want to be disappointed so I think I'm not going to bother..

Even if you go in expecting to be disappointed, the show finds fresh and inventive ways to disappoint.

Distinct Vampire

Zelkiiro
Heads Will Roll
Zelkiiro

Even if you go in expecting to be disappointed, the show finds fresh and inventive ways to disappoint.

The thought of this makes me weep.
Besides the worst musicals, Are there any good ones out there?
Nero_Phoenix
High School Musical had to be the worst of them all emo evil mad redface neutral

I heard that
Nero_Phoenix
Besides the worst musicals, Are there any good ones out there?

I hate musicals too but les miserables was amazing I suggest everyone should watch it

Rainbow Unicorn

Nero_Phoenix
High School Musical had to be the worst of them all emo evil mad redface neutral
pretty much all disney crap like that suck.

anyways, if you count "Bugsy Malone" as a musical, it sucks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff