Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

I love Wicked so much. My choir did it for our spring show last year and I fell in love. heart

I'd have to say my favorite songs are "No Good Deed" and "For Good" (we sang it for graduation and I wanted to cry haha)

I really enjoyed the book too, even though its way different.
OMG i was about to post about wicked in hopes to find fellow fans!! Im obsessed with the show. smile im reading the book right now. I already know 2 of the song, my favorites Popular and Defying Gravity! Im dreaming of the day i can go see it, though im sad i cant see Idina Menzel playing Elphie.And so far i looooove Fiyero!!

Wheezing Lunatic

Defying Gravity and Dancing Through Life would have to be my favorites

Hilarious Gaian

I've seen it 3 times hehe! The wonderful Kerry Ellis absolutely rocked the role of Elphaba!

Distinct Dabbler

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Popular. Or loathing mrgreen Best duet EVER. :')
Love the musical- its way better than The wizard of Oz (Of which i am NOT a fan)

Liberal Voter

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
I love Wicked because I get a b*****b after it. Anyone?

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I posted this forum after seeing the show live in New York, It's a great show, I have a t-shirt, and lots of cups from buying drinks for my family at intermission! smile
Trixiebelle2
I've seen it 3 times hehe! The wonderful Kerry Ellis absolutely rocked the role of Elphaba!

ah... yes, kerry ellis is amazing. i always get goosebumps whenever i watch videos of her performing "the wizard and i."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff