Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ahh: D
I love Wicked
They're voices are amazing heart
It wouldn't be a great movie though
I perfer the Broadway show
omg i love wicked!!! ive seen it 2 times and i want to go a million more times
The saddest part of this all is, if they do make it into a movie, they'll take away the things that made Wicked the smash hit it was, and maybe have B grade actors that'll take away the amazingness of the musical.

5,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
wish i could see it heart

Dapper Gawker

I hope they at least have Idina Menzel and Kristen Chenoweth, it's only fair. They were the originals and it was just a few years ago, they should have Norbert Leo Butz,too. They are the main singers. Having the WHOLE original cast would be AMAZING!
They Probably Will Put It In A Movie.
Lea Michele As Elphaba.
Amanda Seyfried As Glinda.
But I'm Not That Sure Yet. It's Probably Just Rumors. sweatdrop

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
i love wicked!!!

4,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
whoa i forgot i ever made this thread, i'm surprised it's still alive! but i am proud to say that i am still a wicked fan <]:^D

i still think a movie would be good as long as they leave the main characters with the original cast (idina as elphaba, kristin as glinda, etc). but i don't think they should make a movie yet, they should wait till its less popular and let people have a chance to watch the real musical first!

Dapper Gawker

If they wait too long, the old cast will have moved on with their lives, and may be less likely to do the movie

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
i talk my head off about WICKED!! my boyfriend wont even let me talk about it when hes around hes semi annoyed with it. I adore this musical and wish to be in it someday, any part!! (even in the background, just to say i performed in it)

Dapper Gawker

ME TOO!!! ^^^^
I heart Wicked!!!!! mrgreen < see look green smiley.. and no i did not eat grass as a child

I wanted to see it so bad now that it's in town but I am poor sad - My sister went and saw it and was pretty close to the stage sad

550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
WICKED IS SO AMAZING.

Well, I've only watched it on youtube since I'm on the other side of the world, BUT OMG I'D GIVE MY.. LEFT TOE PINKY TO SEE IT gonk
LOVE WICKED!!!! its so good.....im not sure about weather the movie would be good or not but i reckon they should film the stage production and in a practice session and that way people can have it as a keep sake, im going to look up and see if there is an actual movie supposed to come out........

6,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
idina menzel for the win.

dancing through life is my favorite song and defying gravity made me cry when i saw the broadway performance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff