Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shangri-la from fafner
Asterisk, rie fu and Technolife from bleach! 4laugh
My favorite song of the moth is an anime themesong call "luvy, merry-Go-Rol" by Pipo Angels.
The Claymore OST has some of the most beautiful music I've ever heard.
my favotite sng is the opening to dn~ angel

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Nobody reason - initial d
I heart yura yura, which is one of the naruto openings and michi to you all which is a shippuuden ending. I like sanctuary by utada hikaru but the japanese version, passion, is better. No more words by ayumi hamasaki is a great song as well. smile

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
My song is favorited is Noizy Tribe
All Final Fantasy Music, But FFXII is my favorite.
Right now my fav. band is Dir en grey and my fav. song is Child prey by Dir en grey
as for anime fav. anime Bleach Fav. Char. Hitsugaya Toushiro
Fav. anime (no longer playing on T.V.) Gundam wing Fav.Char. Duo (pilot of death scythe)
=D
FALL OUT BOY!!!! pete is sooooo fit heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
right now i really like the song Gin Iro no Sora by redballoon. I heard it's a song from the anime Gintama. also, right now, my favorite band is Ellegarden, who sounds so much like Simple Plan. mrgreen
My most favorite song is, and forever will be x], "Spirit Awake" by SaGa [also from Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble x3]. <333 I'm in love with that song. xD heart
But my second most favorite is "Sinful Rose" from Disgaea II. <3
"Karma" by Bump of Chicken [Tales of the Abyss] is beyond amazing. <33
I also like "Soshite Boku ni Dekiru" by day after tomorrow, the opening for the PS2 version of Tales of Symphonia.. And "Northern Lights" by Megumi Hayashibara [Shaman King] is beautiful as well. <3
<3~
the pillows
vidfreak100
the pillows

QFT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items