Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really dig the Silent Hill games music and I also enjoy the samurai champloo soundtrack aswell.
i love gwen safony and i like my cimicol rowmanc cool
the doom song
My favorite singers are:
Ayumi Hamasaki
Nanase Aikawa
Namie Amuro
Hitomi Takahashi
Nana Mizuki
Nana Kitade

I loved Ayumi Hamasaki's song "Heaven" in the movie Shinobi it soooo went with the story!!!!! And I think Nanase Aikawa was great singing the song "Unlimited" which went with the anime "Shichinin no Samurai" (Samurai 7). Hitomi Takahashi...I liked her when she sang "Aozora no Namida" which was the opening song 4 "Blood Plus" anime. I liked Namie Amuro's song "Come" in "InuYasha", and Nana Mizuki's song "Himemurasaki" in the anime "Basilisk". I liked it that one of Nana Kitade's songs were on Fullmetal Alchemist...I thought that was pretty cool. She was on the front cover of Shojo Beat magazine once. whee
Tsubasa Chronicles - A Song Of Storm And Fire (Yuki Kaijura)
Tsubasa Chronicles - I Talk To The Rain (Yuki Kajiura)

I love both and they makes me cry...I don't know what words means,but the melodies are so sad...I must get to know words meaning....
Lilium the elfen lied so a good song
I like the songs of Hyde and bi Rain.. smile

User Image

User Image
Um.... I think I'd have to say the Wolf's Rain OST. It covers a lot of different genres of music, and Maaya Sakamoto has a beautiful voice. Her song 'Tell Me What the Rain Knows' is my fave. Her voice sounds like a breeze during a rain storm to me. Corny but, true. sweatdrop
My least was the RahXephon OST. Once again, Sakamoto-sama sounded awsome. But I can't say the same for all of it. >.< Some of it was good, but a lot of it just sounded like noise.
naruto ultimate ninja music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja
MCR is rad i like the cure 2 lol
ok now this comment is just 4 gold lol
and i really like anime songs XD
my favorite songs that have appeared in an anime or game in some way or another are:
Utada Hikaru: Passion (kingdom hearts)
Excel Girls: Sore wa ai jenai (Excel Saga)
Mihimaru GT: H.P.S.J (Bobobo-Bobo-Bobo)
Jindou: Wild challenger (Bobobo-Bobo-Bobo)
simple and clean

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kokia and Utada Hikaru are my fav japanese singers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers