Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like Escaflowne ost, Yoko Kanoo is the best, and my favourite singer is Boa, I love Every Heart heart and I like Megumi-sama too, I love Give a Reason ^o^, I want to be as her, she is a seiyuu, a singer.... mmm.... I'm crazy, I know that, Let me dream crying
hihihihii peeps how you doin 4laugh
I really enjoyed the music for .hack//SIGN. Especially "Obsession" by Yuki Kaijura. She has such a beautiful voice and was a PRIME pick to do the music for .hack.
I like songs from the cartoon Initial_D.
Esp Burning up For You
mine has to be...

the ending for Cowboy Bebop: The Real Folk Blues
the ending for Inu-Yasha: My Will

my favourite OST is the first Hellsing one.

and...my all time favourite has to be in the last Cowboy Bebop episode...the remake of The Real Folk Blues.
I love BoA's song every heart for Inu Yasha. I'm also a big fan of Wiess Kreuz boys songs. And some sailor moon songs are acceptable... but the songs from Inu Yasha are awsome, even though i don't like Inu Yasha.
I love the song Kokoro from Xenosaga!! heart heart
i love alice dj's mix for final fantasy its so awsome i think that is the coolest song i have ever heard. and if i could i would play that song on my comp every day so if you like alice dj or all the final fantasy music vids hit me up
The Real Folk Blues - Cowboy Bebop
Platina - Card Captor Sakura
Duvet - Lain
Shell - Witch Hunter Robin
Sound Life - Trigun
Blurry Eyes - Dna²
The opening theme from Night Walker...
Eternal - Ai no Kusabi
Field of Love - Brain Powered

The OST from Lodoss War (tv series)
The OST from Saint Seya - Asgard serie

And all the musics from Zetsuai and Bronze!!! Moonlight Eternal Moebius is the most worderful anime song I've ever heard!!!! whee heart
Kemata, Salva Nos is one of the BEST songs out of an anime I've ever heard. 3nodding

Currently on my list of favorites:

• Give A Reason
  • Salva Nos
  • Sakura Saku
  • Cruel Angel's Thesis
  • Fly Me To The Moon
  • Shooting Star
  • Sora No Mori De
  • Love A Riddle
  • Invoke
  • Ai No Senshi
  • Tank!
  • Real Folk Blues
  • Anything from the Lain Cyberia soundtrack
  • Pratically anything from the Lain OST

The list can go on for pages, but those are the top ones.
My favorite singer is BoA
Anime songs?. It would have to be evangelion ^^;; I love those themes, and Koda Kumi is great with the singining,
and
1000 words, real emotions etc etc And best of all, that simple and clean from kh =P Even though its not anime ¬_¬
I like the .hack//sign songs.....I acnt remember some of the names right now...for I am at school....I also like music from Naruto! My fav song is wind.....It makes me so sad.... crying
THE PILLOWS

Oh...and Yoko Kanno's pretty damn good as well.

Devoted Scrooge

I like too many to list, but my latest addiction is the Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon soundtrack from the Live Action series.

My favorites from there are the OP song and C'est la vie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces